Is The Economy Just Now Falling Apart

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
The dollar is beginning to look a bit lax lately. We reach the latest debt ceiling of 31.4 trillion . They must raise this before the new Congress is sworn in about the start of January. This time it could be a real problem.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member

Ten days that could rock the world.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
We await the interest rate hike in an hour. 0.75% expected. Anything else will shake things up. It is the next one in two months that can not be sustained because 4% on overnight funds is the same as the 10 year now. The clock is ticking.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
So stocks went up and then collapsed down, not good. We shall see what the employment numbers say now on friday

Myles O'Reilly

Its my 2 year anniversary being banned from Youtube after jokingly (under a Bill Maher video) laying out how Trump could perform a Coup.

Ever since all I get on my Youtube Homepage is kids sh1t. How much mála a man can eat before barfing and how many lego blocks can go up before collapsing.

Why am I being tortured thus?

valamhic

Staff member
Its my 2 year anniversary being banned from Youtube after jokingly (under a Bill Maher video) laying out how Trump could perform a Coup.

Ever since all I get on my Youtube Homepage is kids sh1t. How much mála a man can eat before barfing and how many lego blocks can go up before collapsing.

Why am I being tortured thus?
croud o' hoors

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
Could the dollar have started its collapse at last. Gold rose 98 dollars this week. The yen was above 150 to the dollar and is now at 138.

valamhic

Staff member
Could the dollar have started its collapse at last. Gold rose 98 dollars this week. The yen was above 150 to the dollar and is now at 138.

FTX and Block fly filed for Sec 11 Bankruptcy Most of the money is gone. Ftx IS BASED IN the Behamas nit USA.

Sam Bankman Freid;s girlfriend was helping. There could be 130 billion Dollars gone.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
We are now just 52 billion from the debt limit. That means it could hit it even Friday but certainly in a matter of days now. They can juggle accounts for a few weeks but this time, it looks like it could be a serious problem as the republicans can prevent the limit being raised.

So the other option is to raise it before the new Congress comes in in January 3.

This could get very interesting indeed.

valamhic

Staff member
We are now just 52 billion from the debt limit. That means it could hit it even Friday but certainly in a matter of days now. They can juggle accounts for a few weeks but this time, it looks like it could be a serious problem as the republicans can prevent the limit being raised.

So the other option is to raise it before the new Congress comes in in January 3.

This could get very interesting indeed.
Do you think they will have the election result by January 3rd -------------------------2024?