Is The Economy Just Now Falling Apart

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

This is spot on and a good read. The sooner the better as well before more invaders are ferried in.

M

Mad as Fish

This is spot on and a good read. The sooner the better as well before more invaders are ferried in.
No doubt about it, manufacturing is certainly declining here in Europe, companies are drawing their horns in and budgets are being slashed. It's their own fault, you only need go back a year and one particular company was boasting to its shareholders that it stuck prices up beyond 10% simply because it could. They are now having their arse chewed with sales dropping through the floor and an unforgiving customer base. And it is not alone.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
In Ireland = = FFG and the Greens are doing their best to hand over the, Worst Shit Show they can, to the Shinners = = Deviously Clever when you think about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if FG and FF formally merged after the next election = = Saying = = There is No Choice due to the Terrible Circumstances.

Interesting to see what the Shinners will do = = When handed over the Shit Show.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
This isn't good at all and coming straight at us.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
From last Monday to next Tuesday, over 500 BILLION dollars of treasuries have been sold to replenish the coffers.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1686717419140.png

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Walmart is finished as they will be all looted out. They need to dump all their stock.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Walmart is finished as they will be all looted out. They need to dump all their stock.
It really seems like the state's are coming apart at the seams.
Saw a youtube doc on StLouis. Post Apocalyptic reality preview like Baltimore.
Progressive politics is destruction.

M

Mad as Fish

The TARA mine near Navan has shut and all workers laid off , it is not clear if the mine will ever open again
The culprit might be automation/remote operation. Mines are dangerous places and naturally there has been a tendency to keep the number of people below ground to a minimum, it has got to the stage where they are hardly needed at all as remotely guided machines do the work, and so they can be laid off and the mine continue to function without them.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Rates raised to a 22 year high

The European Central Bank (ECB) has raised borrowing costs to their highest level in 22 years on Thursday and left the door open to more hikes, extending its fight against high inflation even as the euro zone economy flags.

The ECB increased its key interest rate - the one banks pay to park cash securely at the central bank - for the eighth consecutive time, by 25 basis points to 3.5 per cent, its highest level since 2001.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/busines...further-even-as-economy-stutters-1489500.html

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
I suspect this is all engineered. Keep thinking about the Deagal.com projections for population collapse by 2025.
Energy costs and the knock on into starting materials is a huge part of the issue.
Add in maintenance and other cost slashing measures.
Redundancies /retirement / regulatory red tape/ pressure to get materials out regardless./profitmargins.
The manufacturer infrastructure is disappearing in the west because environmental beliefs and costs real jobsreplaced by bullshit service jobs
Lot of things coming home to roost

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
True, I know from experience that when you want to achieve something you have to work at it and work at it
the right way. It has to be planned right and done right. The mental work is as important as the physical
100% correct.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom