Knackers, 3 blacks, possibly some Ukes/Roma and 0 Russians burn and loot Dublin

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
A simple sandwich to go from a walgreens was $7.
Probably best not to buy sandwiches from Drug stores Sir.

"Walgreens is one of the nation's largest drugstore chains and is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy."

Wolf

Reaction score
Probably best not to buy sandwiches from Drug stores Sir.

"Walgreens is one of the nation's largest drugstore chains and is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy."
Yea, was just handy at the time...they do sell a lot more than drugs though...😎

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Tommy has great expertise in this area. Remember the Tommy uprising in the Summer of '18?
Of course next time you'll be there too? Oh, while the event is still fresh do tell us what the Rioters achieved?

Any chance of a riot over Irish lads getting robbed & killed by gangs activity?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
International attention has been brought to Irelands extreme and radical mass-replacement migration strategies. The anti democratic nature of Ireland's 'governing' classes has been exposed on the world's stage.
Yes, agreed.

A fine days work in fact.
In fact the good work done was a fine job on the night.

However, the event was sabotaged and transformed into battle ground. A poor result for the individual rioters who went too far and a victory for the police state.

Must do better next time lads?

Wolf

Reaction score
Of course next time you'll be there too? Oh, while the event is still fresh do tell us what the Rioters achieved?

Any chance of a riot over Irish lads getting robbed & killed by gangs activity?
The whole world has been watching and seeing how McEntee the Blueshirt has been attempting to bring in the most draconian 'hate speech' laws the planet has ever seen.
Blueshirt fascist ideology is never far from the surface of the average FG'er.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The rioters shifted the focus away from an African cutting a child's throat (if that happened).
The exercise was a resounding success. Simpletons are in fear of a phantom far right and The Hate Law will be passed to protect them

Wolf

Reaction score
The rioters shifted the focus away from an African cutting a child's throat (if that happened).
The exercise was a resounding success. Simpletons are in fear of a phantom far right and The Hate Law will be passed to protect them
The 'far right' in Ireland seems to be a few black and Eastern European lads raiding FootLocker for new Nike's.........

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The Hate laws have been threatened for some time. They were always coming. And there will be more throat cutting to come, have no fear.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Correct four times.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

Wolf

Reaction score
Feckin hell, damn culchies biggin it up to bling around town like only the real jackeens can.
Awesome dude!!
The site pervert thinks that is all that was stolen from FootLocker and those are the only ones charged.....
The pervert won't dare mention the foreigners that were arrested and charged.
Lying by omission as usual.

K

Kangal

The site pervert thinks that is all that was stolen from FootLocker and those are the only ones charged.....
The pervert won't dare mention the foreigners that were arrested and charged.
Lying by omission as usual.
rgb shitpost GIF by CORSAIR

Wolf

Reaction score
Liar by omission.
A dirty establishment bootlicker.
The dregs of every decent society.:sick:😷:sick:😷:sick:

Edit; Notice the way it cannot help but quote and reply to my posts despite claiming it doesn't and uses some shite fromm the cartoon network in response? Attention seeking manchild 101. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
K

Kangal

Liar by omission.
A dirty establishment bootlicker.
The dregs of every decent society.:sick:😷:sick:😷:sick:

Edit; Notice the way it cannot help but quote and reply to my posts despite claiming it doesn't and uses some shite fromm the cartoon network in response? Attention seeking manchild 101. :ROFLMAO:
sally kohn troll GIF by The Opposite of Hate

K

Kangal

it cannot help but quote and reply to my posts despite claiming it doesn't
I've always replied to you and always said I would, as long as you keep posting about me.

Maybe... stop posting about me? 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom