Knackers, 3 blacks, possibly some Ukes/Roma and 0 Russians burn and loot Dublin

Tiger

Reaction score
This homeless man (who can’t speak English apparently) has had an impressive recovery. About a week or two ago they were unsure whether he’d ever come out of the coma as anything other than a vegetable.

Tiger

Reaction score
This homeless man must be exceptionally robust and healthy if he can recover so quickly from being in a coma.

In 2015, a friend of mine was put in an induced coma for 10 days. It took nearly a year for him to recover. He was much younger than this man too.

Wolf

Reaction score
‘Charlotte’ isn’t the brightest. You can’t be charged for murder if nobody is actually dead.

You can be charged with attempted murder however.
Charlotte and his husband are both being pegged by a sub-saharan ape from Clondalkin.
Charlotte watches on as his husband 'gets destroyed'.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tiger

Reaction score
So you actually believed that? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
It’s a matter of record that he was in an induced coma 15 days before this court appearance.

That’s a remarkable recovery for a 50 year old man who has been put in an induced coma due to brain trauma issues.

K

Kangal

It’s a matter of record that he was in an induced coma 15 days before this court appearance.

That’s a remarkable recovery for a 50 year old man who has been put in an induced coma due to brain trauma issues.
Is it though?

My dad was in an induced coma for a few days, was woken up and was up and walking a couple days later. He's 77.

Tiger

Reaction score
Is it though?

My dad was in an induced coma for a few days, was woken up and was up and walking a couple days later. He's 77.
Yes it is remarkable.

Ignoring the made up story about your dad and simply going to the article you linked to

Recovery Prognosis and Survival Rate​

What is the Survival Rate of a Medically Induced Coma? The chances of coming out of medically induced comas are quite high compared to natural comas, as they are reversible. They usually only last for 1-2 days. The prognosis worsens substantially after 4-6 days, yet some patients are still able to recover even after 6 months.”

We were told the attacker had severe brain trauma and was in an induced coma for nearly 2 weeks. Your own link says that prognosis worsens considerably after 4-6 days. That’s in terms of survival, let alone making a full recovery to appear full of life in court.

Wolf

Reaction score
And off down another rabbit hole the pervert drags the thread..........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

K

Kangal

Ignoring the made up story about your dad
Nope. He got an infection in his airway and had to be sedated for intubation as his breathing was impacted. He was under for 3 days and then they woke him up. First thing he wanted was a newspaper, he was shocked at what happened to him and the length of time he was out. But he was discharged two days later.

Wolf

Reaction score
Imagine being so desperate that ya'd cosy up to Comical Jarry to be yer buddy. :rolleyes:

Tiger

Reaction score
Tell me how long he was sedated for. Backed with evidence.
He was in an induced coma from the 23rd of November to the 5th December.

I notice your use of the word ‘sedated’ which is presumably a way of downplaying his condition.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom