Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Just listened back to the programme there on the rte player. O'Brien was good all right, but fuck me, the other panellists really were the worst kind of out of touch bourgeois liberal trendy mongs. Completely unwilling to accept that mass immigration is anything other than a panacea.

Disinformation, far right, yada yada.

David Clifford doesn't feel there's "resentment against immigration" ffs.

The rank stupidity and delusion is off the scale.
"the worst kind of out of touch bourgeois liberal trendy mongs"
You nailed it!
These media types are performing and virtue signalling for their jobs and perceived peer groups.
The dispassionate balanced discussion of the reality on the ground isn't the objective.
That view point permeates from wherever they were indoctrinated , university's journalists school ,NGOs .
Again there's compassion and practical aid versus a gullible sense of obligation to promote undeliverable outcomes.

macdougal

Reaction score
A triple murderer hanging in Dublin on a false passport. Where's the checks, Rodrick?

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

Tiger

Reaction score
https://gript.ie/rtes-radical-diversity-and-inclusion-overhaul-well-underway/

RTÉ’S RADICAL DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION OVERHAUL WELL UNDERWAY​

A Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) charter that aims to help RTÉ create content that “reflects the diversity of an ever-evolving nation” has been largely implemented by the national
broadcaster despite pandemic disruption, with work ongoing on its long-term goals.

The strategy sees RTÉ aiming for 50/50 gender balance across the organisation as well as: 5% rising to a minimum of 10% of employees from a non-Irish background; 5% rising to a minimum of 8% of employees with a disability and; a minimum preliminary goal of 4% of employees who identify as LGBTQI.

The charter 2018-2022, which remains the guiding D&I strategy for RTÉ and is due to be reinforced by a detailed strategy document in the coming months, recommends and encourages a variety of measures RTÉ can, and has, undertaken to educate, integrate and champion D&I in its own workplace and across Ireland.

Mods vs Roc_ers

New
Reaction score
Isn't it quite the "irony" that as the courts process those arrested at the Dublin riots we see in most cases their employment status is “seeking work” i.e. these are young men of working age, or is that “young men of fighting age”?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

Yes, actually deportation camps for the best possible reasons.
As Gemma stated a few times - Look at the size of Africa!!
Fair enough that some Africans need to leave their country but they should be going to settle in another African country instead of here.
Same with the Islamics, Look at the size of Muslim countries, If they have a problem in pakistan let them go to algeria, if they have a problem in algeria let them go to pakistan - Islamic refugee exchange, absolutely the best solution in my opinion.
etc etc etc

Popular Threads

Top Bottom