Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
The heading should read "The government have decided to make it appear as if they are opposed to mass migration". The actual policy will stay the same, because thats what the Globalists want and they run Ireland, but they will have images of deportations, and crooked statistics, and many statements of concern to, hopefully, fool the masses.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Dan O'Brien economist just said on RTE radio that woke is not for him and there is now massive negative effects in Ireland due to mass immigration........go on Dan :cool:
Mick Clifford and a few woke lib bitches tuting hard and pulling faces :love:

Dan-O-Brien-Keynote-Speaker.jpg

Last edited:

free and clean

Reaction score
Whilst I agree with the sentiment of this ex Fianna Failure councillor, you can't help but feel that it's a case of the gombeen rats scurrying away from the banjaxed ship.

It's obviously struck many of them that the dumping of gangs of foreign men on Irish communities has been a deeply unpopular policy, and now they're doing an about turn to salvage any dwindling hope of being re-elected.

Or am I being harsh?

View: https://twitter.com/griptmedia/status/1774370458873340138

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Whilst I agree with the sentiment of this ex Fianna Failure councillor, you can't help but feel that it's a case of the gombeen rats scurrying away from the banjaxed ship.

It's obviously struck many of them that the dumping of gangs of foreign men on Irish communities has been a deeply unpopular policy, and now they're doing an about turn to salvage any dwindling hope of being re-elected.

Or am I being harsh?

View: https://twitter.com/griptmedia/status/1774370458873340138

Politics as usual. The actual issues will never be adequately addressed of course. Empty rhetoric from the Gombeen men

free and clean

Reaction score
Dan O'Brien economist just said on RTE radio that woke is not for him and there is now massive negative effects in Ireland due to mass immigration........go on Dan :cool:
Mick Clifford and a few woke lib bitches tuting hard and pulling faces :love:

Dan-O-Brien-Keynote-Speaker.jpg
Just listened back to the programme there on the rte player. O'Brien was good all right, but fuck me, the other panellists really were the worst kind of out of touch bourgeois liberal trendy mongs. Completely unwilling to accept that mass immigration is anything other than a panacea.

Disinformation, far right, yada yada.

David Clifford doesn't feel there's "resentment against immigration" ffs.

The rank stupidity and delusion is off the scale.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Just listened back to the programme there on the rte player. O'Brien was good all right, but fuck me, the other panellists really were the worst kind of out of touch bourgeois liberal trendy mongs. Completely unwilling to accept that mass immigration is anything other than a panacea.

Disinformation, far right, yada yada.

David Clifford doesn't feel there's "resentment against immigration" ffs.

The rank stupidity and delusion is off the scale.
They know it's Bull-Shit but they Live in Areas ~ ~ Where they don't believe that, they will suffer the Consequences = -= They are, That Cynical.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I think Saul posted summat similar about that economist Dan O'Brien.

He never said a word until now.

(It took me two years to realise he was a different person to Stephen Donnelly)

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Mick Clifford is good for nothing but surely not deluded so he's a fake news man now

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No details of the 12 year old gunboy.

We can assume it's an import so because if it was a native they would have said.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom