Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Why don't you put one of them up in your gaff in Sligo Love?
I don't support the idea, wouldn't do it
Thanks for the reply.
Already there's a large established system operating in the town, with considerable building construction ongoing, plus there's further settlement happening in other local towns/villages.
The refugees already are getting plenty enough.
The thing is that Sligo has always taken in refugees so the people were acclimatized to strangers in town long before this recent mass dumping occurring.

My reply regarding 'getting what's given' is to do with what the Government explain as their role in providing international asylum and in turn what government expect locals to take on board out-of-the-blue (no planning or plan available) into existing communities/parishes.

What are you going to do?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
War torn countries, wars of Nato's making so the refugees really are Nato's responsibility but they have delegated Ireland through the UN to accept responsibility on their behalf.
It appears there is little choice but to get what we're given.
You start from a shaky premise. You dont know where they are from. Neither do the communities getting them. The vast majority of Ukraine and Syria are not war torn. So there is no need whatsoever for them to leave those countries. Every Ukrainian and Syrian in Ireland should be sent back as there is no need for them to be here.

Syria's President Assad would 'welcome home refugees'​

In an exclusive interview with Sky News Arabia, he blamed the country's economic situation as the reason why refugees are not returning to their homeland.
skynews-niamh-lynch-reporter_6048410.jpg

Niamh Lynch
News reporter @niamhielynch
Wednesday 9 August 2023 23:14, UK

Last edited:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I'm going to continue to push for them all to be sent home.
How do you manage that?

That van of yours, you said it can be used as a camper. Couldn't you throw an African in there?
What a strange thing for you to suggest? I thought you'd have joined an NGO to organise effective returns or something similar.
Sure they have Accommodation and Jobs here already, and the building currently being done is for them too.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Those two men, whose heads were were chopped off by the one of the Professor's fakeugees, surely they left one if not two houses empty in Sligo. They could be used.
But sure the Ukrainians have probably already been moved in, apparently they get priority.

I'm glad you mentioned fakeugees because that's an entirely different group to what I've been referring to.

We need to have clarity on what's going on which is why I mentioned Local based NGO's for locals and PP's who would have the responsibility to be watchdog, form their own authority, make public plans actually public and hold the government to account.

Something more effective than street shouting and chanting get them out out out.

Any more ideas to share?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
How do you manage that?
How about setting up a system that everyone who wants 'refugees' here has to take one or two into their home.

That means you'll get one Afghani in your loft and a Somalian in your camper van.

And those of us who don't want them don't have to take them.

Agreed Mr Love?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
How about setting up a system that everyone who wants 'refugees' here has to take one or two into their home.

That means you'll get one Afghani in your loft and a Somalian in your camper van.

And those of us who don't want them don't have to take them.

Agreed Mr Love?

But Myles, now the current colors of FFGN are shining brightly upon your lapel as you too try to shoe horn people into places where they don't fit-in or belong.

The "system" must be designed to keep everybody happy.

We don't need tent cities or dodgy lodgers, we need popup modular estates complete with shops and factories.

New temporary towns!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB_JpNFzawc

We need new land to put 'em on too . . .

The homeless, students, associated NGO'ers and related travelers can live there.

I'm considering genuine war refugees here, okay??

Passport shredders are sent to the Dept of Deportation.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
But Myles, now the current colors of FFGN are shining brightly upon your lapel as you too try to shoe horn people into places where they don't fit-in or belong.

The "system" must be designed to keep everybody happy.

We don't need tent cities or dodgy lodgers, we need popup modular estates complete with shops and factories.

New temporary towns!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB_JpNFzawc

We need new land to put 'em on too . . .

The homeless, students, associated NGO'ers and related travelers can live there.

I'm considering genuine war refugees here, okay??

Passport shredders are sent to the Dept of Deportation.

and who are giving the job of defining 'genuine war refugees' to?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Y/our new founded NGO's who work in concert with the airports, immigration authority, planter NGO's, etc etc.

Perhaps a government coalition PP will be interested.
so the recipient communities have the final say on the arrival of the refugees?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
so the recipient communities have the final say on the arrival of the refugees?
They should have official inputs and controls.

There are solutions to be found, but first we need the data.

Affected communities must have access to the development plans and options.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Ms Love you're a silly girl.

You're clearly mad for brown lads so just fit as many into your passion wagon and be done with it

hippie-vanlife-28.jpg

Popular Threads

Top Bottom