Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
They should have official inputs and controls.

There are solutions to be found, but first we need the data.

Affected communities must have access to the development plans and options.
inputs and controls sound vague. Do they have the final say in who comes in or not. plans and options sound equally vague.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
the Professor is talking out of her hat.

The Irish government as of today gives control of immigrants into Ireland over to Europe.

Helen McEntee plans to opt us into the new EU pact on asylum and migration. You can read the details of the pact here (https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/...-in-reform-of-eu-asylum-and-migration-system/) but what any of it means for Ireland in practical terms is unclear and it's likely full of exploitable loopholes. Take this line:

>When an applicant is in the possession of a diploma (which is not older than 6 years) of an EU member state education establishment, that member state will be responsible for examining the application for international protection.

Does mean we'll see start seeing online Irish diploma mills catering to Nigerian asylum swindlers. Who knows...

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
inputs and controls sound vague. Do they have the final say in who comes in or not. plans and options sound equally vague.

Preliminary suggestions are vague - Data will inform us and instruct decisions not known or understood as yet.

Plans? Yes the NGO's, authorities and Government have National & Local Development Plans (NDP's)
That's their Job.

Now my suggestion here is for affected communities to up-skill and get in on the initial planning.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Preliminary suggestions are vague - Data will inform us and instruct decisions not known or understood as yet.

Plans? Yes the NGO's, authorities and Government have National & Local Development Plans (NDP's)
That's their Job.

Now my suggestion here is for affected communities to up-skill and get in on the initial planning.
get in on the initial planning?

doesn't like NO being an option then.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
the Professor is talking out of her hat.

Yes, i'm not qualified and have been talking off the top of my head but these ideas stem from considering solutions as yet unmentioned, IMO

Good on you for providing new relevant data, also I think you'll find that a united community has power and a part to play in developing their area to their satisfaction.

Do you think occasional protest marches alone will bring improvement and solve the problems?

Do you think that forced repatriation and mass deportation are realistic options??

Pot calling kettle? 🤨

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Yes, i'm not qualified and have been talking off the top of my head but these ideas stem from considering solutions as yet unmentioned, IMO

Good on you for providing new relevant data, also I think you'll find that a united community has power and a part to play in developing their area to their satisfaction.

Do you think occasional protest marches alone will bring improvement and solve the problems?

Do you think that forced repatriation and mass deportation are realistic options??

Pot calling kettle? 🤨
your solution amounts to community participating in their plantation. Being given a role in saying Yes and saying No is not an option in your solution.

the communities are saying NO now and you wont accept that. Saying NO after upskilling, participating in the committees, looking at drafts, plans and looking at 'wow modular housing' etc wont be possible in your world.

evidently one solution that you've wrote off is repatriation and mass deportation. So your solution is we put up and shut up.

Amazing thinking right there Einstein. You are definitely helping.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I do anyway, I think these protests are the most important thing happening now in modern Ireland, and I hope everybody supports them to the best of their ability.
Prof doesnt like them. She's prefer to see some committee working to plant our communities.

My opinion is that she's is lucky they've remained peaceful protest. My solution would direct action any against cunt involved in smoothing the way for the plantation.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
photo_2024-03-25_20-50-15.jpg

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
evidently one solution that you've wrote off is repatriation and mass deportation. So your solution is we put up and shut up.

Steady on there tripper, I certainly did not write off the above, I asked you about those popular mooted suggestions

I also asked for massively increased community participation, quite the opposite to what you imply in reply

So your solution is we put up and shut up.

Crazy stuff, what a surprise.😖

Anyway, at least we can rely on the paper for some semblance of reality and some existing local data of interest!!

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Prof doesnt like them. She's prefer to see some committee working to plant our communities.

My opinion is that she's is lucky they've remained peaceful protest. My solution would direct action any against cunt involved in smoothing the way for the plantation.
We've seen the tough guy responses already on O'Connell street, as the guys in prison now wonder was the violent protest worth the result for their community?? Any benefits you could see?

Does burning a fleet of buses or a few paint warehouses lead to a positive result for your cause?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
We've seen the tough guy responses already on O'Connell street, as the guys in prison now wonder was the violent protest worth the result for their community?? Any benefits you could see?

Does burning a fleet of buses or a few paint warehouses lead to a positive result for your cause?
you have called sending them back as unrealistic, you have not called for communities wishes for them not to be planted to be respected. You dont want street protests, you dont want direct action.

You want to the Irish people to acquiesce in their own plantation after the facade of involvement in committees in which the only accepted outcome is plantation.

You are another plantation enabler although you think you are cuter than the rest of them.

but you're a 'put up and shut up' merchant all the same.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
you have called sending them back as unrealistic, you have not called for communities wishes for them not to be planted to be respected. You dont want street protests, you dont want direct action.

You want to the Irish people to acquiesce in their own plantation after the facade of involvement in committees in which the only accepted outcome is plantation.

You are another plantation enabler although you think you are cuter than the rest of them.

but you're a 'put up and shut up' merchant all the same.
Invented in your head. bad tripping big time . . . why?? . . . . Because you are unable to respond constructively and slander instead.
Demonstrably untrustworthy and unreliable, threatening too - Yuck!!

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Anyway, thanks for your inputs and comments it certainly helps me gain a better more up to date understanding of what makes Ireland and your yard, the way it is today.
🌧️🌧️🌧️

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Invented in your head. bad tripping big time . . . why?? . . . . Because you are unable to respond constructively and slander instead.
Demonstrably untrustworthy and unreliable, threatening too - Yuck!!
so many big words amounting to nothing but 'we must take all the fakeugees'. No surprise that your 'solution' coincides with that of the Regime.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I do anyway, I think these protests are the most important thing happening now in modern Ireland, and I hope everybody supports them to the best of their ability.
I have been supporting the protestors who refuse to accept mass planting on their doorsteps, both here and at home.
However I'm having second thoughts due to the fact of not directly experiencing the problems of some affected areas, and consequently find that their communities, lives and situation are none of my business.
I've learned here that my contribution is unwelcome and irrelevant. A valuable lesson.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom