Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
1695577296246.png

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score

Here’s the gist of this article, what My Swedish ex told Me :-

Hard to translate everything but it will be a change (not decided date yet). Harder for immigrants to come here (Sweden) if you don’t seek asylum. Stop taking in so many immigrants. More demands on immigrants if they want to stay here (Sweden).

A little cop-on from the Swedes at last.

willow

Reaction score
Now really...??!!!

Some chinless woke childless homosexual Irish Regime political 'dynasty' functionary is going to lead a slavering army of Iraqis, Afghans and Ethiopians in oppressing the actual Irish..

Low IQ violent third world males are from a 10th century society..they hate Globohomo, wokeness, homosexuals and sense spinelessness the way a shark senses a drop of blood..the first people off the top of the mosque will be the people who imported them..
Therein lies the crux. They are proposing to carry out their plans via technologies like voice-to-skull etc.
No physical contact needed - have you seen the state of Gates of Hell or any of the geriatrics in charge? Degenerates the lot of them, but aided by technologies we can only guess at.

BSA

Reaction score
Therein lies the crux. They are proposing to carry out their plans via technologies like voice-to-skull etc.
No physical contact needed - have you seen the state of Gates of Hell or any of the geriatrics in charge? Degenerates the lot of them, but aided by technologies we can only guess at.

I think... the spiteful mutants the traitorous Irish Gombeen government have imported..under the total control of their masters the WEF/UN ..to destroy Irish social cohesion and living standards are uncontrollable once a critical mass is reached..

Many years ago I saw a large tillage farm and outbuildings which had been taken over by literally thousands of rats when the owners got too old to perform pest control.. that's the feeling I'm getting here...

Any notion that the imports will be directed to carry out tasks the Irish Gombeen elite is too squeamish or cowardly to do.. violent suppression of uppity citizens and the like..is a fantasy.. they'll attack anyone and everyone Irish and foreign, after establishing themselves into clans like they do in the Congo or Mogadishu

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Another 1 billion committed by the Irish regime to house Ukrainian and African migrants
I thought it was 500m???

A billion would likely build 5000 luxury 3 bedroom apartments. Homes for 25000 Gaels.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Some of the most prominent figures in the crowd have been travelling around to public libraries in different parts of the country and harassing librarians to demand the removal of children’s books, especially those that fail to demonise homosexuality.

I had to laugh at that last bit. As if the far right pitch-forked mob stormed the library, made a beeline for the Alphabetism area, straight to the section - 'Books That Fail To Demonise Homosexuality', completely ignoring the section - 'Books That Demonise Homosexuality' (they're absolutely fine with that) 🤣
Conversion therapists have a right to ply their trade/practice their professions too.
It ain't what they do it's the way that they do it!!

Popular Threads

Top Bottom