Massacre in Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Which footage are you viewing.

Suspicious if there is just 4 which is obviously a team.

A terrorist thing imo would have a lot more. After all, no shortage of lads looking for 72 virgins.
72 Virgins = = Just think of all the Small Talk ! ! ! šŸ˜² :D

valamhic

Reaction score
Its a lot of bad news to take in and then Kate Middleton has cancer, sop has Charles.

Your health is your wealth! I have been limping these last few days, there is a small lump on the front part of
me foot. I cannot see it down there. I might show to to Blue Mickey to night.

valamhic

Reaction score
Maybe it was a case of Muslim loons wanting to murder Christians?
The yanks knew about it and warned Russia. They knew everything except the exact place and date. It is a big security failure.

I reckon, it s retaliation for Wagner killing ISSIS in the Sahal.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Got you, but I don't think we should disregard the possibility that this was simply a sectarian attack from a bunch of religious loons. The rush to label it some kind of conspiracy is tedious but to be expected on this site unfortunately.

The thing is that the US State announced before hand that something like this was going to happen- if they had not than I would probably agree with you.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
The US, UK etc have been using Jihadists as proxies for a long time.

Listen to what this French ex-minister says about the regime change war in Syria. He said the Brits were covertly planning it years beforehand. Wahhabist gunmen were being prepared by them.

View: https://youtu.be/jeyRwFHR8WY?si=63RyZ3KAuXKBSjyg

And don't forget that a British Mi5 agent founded the White Helmets, which was a Wahhabi propaganda group used by the West to make fake videos of alleged Syrian state attacks. Gas etc. All bollocks,!

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Good article.

valamhic

Reaction score
I am surprised anyone can roam around freely in Moscow. Neighbour was in it, no handclapped people around at all.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Which footage are you viewing.

Suspicious if there is just 4 which is obviously a team.

A terrorist thing imo would have a lot more. After all, no shortage of lads looking for 72 virgins.
Sounds good, but does that entail 72 mother in laws?

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Got you, but I don't think we should disregard the possibility that this was simply a sectarian attack from a bunch of religious loons. The rush to label it some kind of conspiracy is tedious but to be expected on this site unfortunately.
In the current hostilities.
It's a bit too conveniently timed to think that it's anything but a planned escalation against the Russian state.
With prior warning thrown in.
Like the build up to the NS2 sabotage.
We're going to find out what it was .
Last gasp thrashing of a lost conflict.
Or the start of a different phase.?

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score

The above kind of confirms the notion that ISIL is a tool of the US Deep State.
Yes, it makes complete sense that the US would issue a public warning about a group it controls. šŸ˜„ :rolleyes:

The other explanation that the US is able to monitor and intercept ISIS communications, is the correct explanation.

And the warning was passed to Putin.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Just this site? Do you think that any site with reasonably intelligent people (for the most part) will sit dumbly around waiting for the approved narrative to appear and then gladly applaud it? Other than Boards.ie of course.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Good article.
Indeed, and it suggests that the carefully considered protocols for warning of terrorist events like this were thrown overboard by the Biden administration to further its political ambitions.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Some Russian telegram channel suggesting an Armenian link to the attack considering the Azerbijani ownership of the building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom