Massacre in Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I'd say the establishment bootlickers are incredibly happy this morning.
A day or so of attention being diverted away from the absolute hammering Ukraine is taking.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
And so the scutter and deflection begins.
Over 100 dead concert goers and the bootlicking mongols are furiously masturbating over their keyboards, double time.
Sick people.🤢

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Jacob Charite on Twatter says something something....😂 😂

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
I must say up to now I've always thought it best to leave Kangal post his nonsense on here. We can and do expose it for the bull shit it is.

But having seen him try to blame the president of Russia for the slaughter of 150 innocent Russians I think it's time for him to go permanently. He's a sick bastard!

Kangal

Not the Top Poster of the Month
New
Reaction score
I must say up to now I've always thought it best to leave Kangal post his nonsense on here. We can and do expose it for the bull shit it is.

But having seen him try to blame the president of Russia for the slaughter of 150 innocent Russians I think it's time for him to go permanently. He's a sick bastard!
I haven't blamed him.

Yet.

He was warned and perhaps there is a good reason how this was still missed.

He's had a pretty poor track record with preventing terrorist attacks in Russia though. :unsure:

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

I can well imagine how the paper Americans who rule that nation, the 'dual citizens', could make similar sacrifices on 911 and Oklahoma, but Russia is not the same 'melting pot', it has a stronger sense of self, race and purpose. The 'Bankers' don't seem to hold the same level of sway there. The current evolving multipolar world seems evidence for this.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
If these boyos are indeed NATO trained and equipped, all bets are off for Europe:

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
I can well imagine how the paper Americans who rule that nation, the 'dual citizens', could make similar sacrifices on 911 and Oklahoma, but Russia is not the same 'melting pot', it has a stronger sense of self, race and purpose. The 'Bankers' don't seem to hold the same level of sway there. The current evolving multipolar world seems evidence for this.
Indeed, as I often say one of Putin's first successes was removing the iron grip the Jewish Oligarchs had on his country. He stopped the rape of Russia and his card was marked!

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Put it on Ignore = = All it wants is attention.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Obviously , I don't understand the language ~ ~ But he seems like a Half-Wit.

The Ultimate = = Use-Full Idiot.
It looks like someone's security forces got a group of impoverished and low IQ triggermen from the hinterlands.

The real question seems to be what kind of a response the West is hoping Russia will initiate. We wait and see.

I suspect the FSB won't get too much useful info from them.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
It looks like someone's security forces got a group of impoverished and low IQ triggermen from the hinterlands.

The real question seems to be what kind of a response the West is hoping Russia will initiate. We wait and see.

Yeah I reckon there's zero chance any of those sick fools will know anything. Their hirers will be 3 to 4 times removed from them.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Use-Full Idiots = = Used by Who ? !

That is the Question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom