Massacre in Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.

bormotello

Reaction score
It's still ISIS.
I think they will be even more vocal about this, especially if Putin tries to spin it otherwise. They want the recognition.
it is still Ukraine, despite desperate CIA attempts to move attention away through their ISIS puppets
Terrorists already are leaking and one admitted that he did it for money, received advance payment together with weapons and the rest should be paid in Ukraine

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Telegram has good info. A bunch of Tajik mercenaries by the looks of it. One claims to have been flown in from Turkey a couple of weeks ago, offered half a million rubles.

Could be a bs cover story of course. But it looks like they were hired. The question is, by whom?
If I had to bet, I would go with mercs.

But half a million rubles is only $5000

Last edited:

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
it is still Ukraine, despite desperate CIA attempts to move attention away through their ISIS puppets
Terrorists already are leaking and one admitted that he did it for money, received advance payment together with weapons and the rest should be paid in Ukraine
ISIS will release more photo evidence of these guys. They appear to be stirring the pot with their releases so far.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
i don't see any similarities
Everyone else does. It's the same clothes.

You're betting on the wrong horse here mate. You're going to get severely embarrassed on this one. Like usual.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
All imagery is suspect in the age of AI now. Meaningless
Except we have the Russian footage of the attackers and what they are wearing and we have this photo from the official ISIS outlet even before 1 of them was caught, along with an official admission from ISIS.

It's ISIS.

Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The lady (Charlottesweb) doth protest too much, methinks.......:cool:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Interesting how American, Ukraine and their online gimp/propagandist army were onto this within minutes claiming it wasn't them. Even before Russia made any claims about who did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom