Massacre in Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Indeed which suggests that the people in that video are not actually Russian Federation State forces.

Putin came down hard on the Neo-Nazi movement there in the 00s and early Teens (they asked it through random violence and general I would I would consider psychopathy)- which is actual Russian Neo-Nazis hate him and many Great Russian Neo-Nazis are fighting in the Ukraine on the NATO side as well as carrying out terrorism against the war effort within Great Russia itself.

bormotello

Reaction score

BS
They were spotted first on M3 near Khatsun' village when they were driving to Ukraine

View: https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1771451856880845031

There is no way to drive to Belarus from this point because they left P-120
I know this area - on a way to belarus will be very few backroads and a lot of swamps
Belarus only blocked their roads in case somebody from a gang will escape

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Telegram has good info. A bunch of Tajik mercenaries by the looks of it. One claims to have been flown in from Turkey a couple of weeks ago, offered half a million rubles.

Could be a bs cover story of course. But it looks like they were hired. The question is, by whom?
there is no doubt who has paid for everything with the money of the poor of America who are starting to ration their food in their bedsits which they see infrequently with the 2 jobs need ed to pay the rent.
Victoria Nuland was allowed plan and start this war under 4 American presidents .
the only president that removed her was Trump--Biden let her back in -- now we are told she is removed --this is bullshit ---it is about to blow and the Jewish lobby want a gentile in charge when it does as they are aware all wars are blamed on them.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
The more ISIS pleads to be believed, the more ridiculous it is.

Actually the entire "terrorist" mantra could be unraveling for the past 70 years of lies
the headquarters for ISIS is now garrisoned by 500 American troops in northern Syria where they illegally export Syrian oil to deprive the starving and earthquake victims of any income and to drive them into submission where the USA would install an ISIS government in Syria to destroy it for Israel the cancer in the middle east.
Israeli occupied America is starving the Palestinians into submission also currently --there is no limit to their evil.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
photo_2024-03-23_15-01-54.jpg

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Plenty of lads from here were out working at Moscow airport in the late 80's ....air rianta was involved ....first ever duty free shopping ect.......I heard this from auld lads on sites in Dublin , they never wanted that job to end
i was there when Putin came to power ---approx 11 million extra people died at that time of suicide and starvation -- I was terrified --i traveled through an airport occupied by starving special forces SPAZNEZ who took over the 2 international airports as this was the only place you could get foreign currency to feed your family -- through the kindness of a Guinness rep for Russia i and my wife got a lift down the town by a man who abandoned his car in a secluded spot and when we arrived he ran screaming from his hiding place with the car radio in his hand for us to get the fuck into the car .
we got in and he stammered with fear for 10 minutes while we went into town .
we saw people frozen in the side streets into oval bundles of rags their faces cracked open by the frost -40 before they died -- we saw many people nut brown complexion which you get as you die .
the ruble was collapsed to 1/52nd of its value deliberately to enable the oligarch to get Russia for cents on the dollar regardless of how many millions died ---these fuckers with their holocaust museums do not mention THEIR HOLOCAUSTS ON US.
what i saw changed me for life --i never knew you could do so much evil on such a vast scale to people who THEY BELIEVE are expendable as they are not the CHOSEN PEOPLE.
some of you may believe i have it bad for the Zionists but i have to restrain myself continually as you would have had to see them in action to understand what their normal is --- and their death cult is real --they pray for our destruction -our deaths ,
OUR means every living thing--------- young old special needs newborn --EVERYTHING THAT BREATHES is to be destroyed in their RAPTURE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom