Massacre in Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I sympathise with Aul Lad and his wife Sir. I had an inkling he would've been in Russia as he's a well travelled man.

I take that after his experience the official twinning of the Great International Metropolises of Moscow and Castlecomer is now off the radar?

bormotello

Reaction score
Is it a one way road then, when you leave the P-120? :unsure: :p
As soon as they have been spotted, P-120 was blocked immediately
There is enough army force in Bryansk to do that
Up to this moment, it was not clear which direction they would go and there was a very good chance that they would go south of Russia to Dagestan full of radical Islamists
Ukraine was a less-expected option
This is why it was only a few police officers at the checkpoint who failed to arrest them and they called Army Special Forces and Chechens to help them
While the south direction was blocked by the army with armor

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
As soon as they have been spotted, P-120 was blocked immediately
Up to this moment, it was not clear which direction they would go and there was a very good chance that they would go south of Russia to Dagestan full of radical Islamists
Ukraine was a less-expected option
This is why it was only a few police officers at the checkpoint who failed to arrest them and they called Army Special Forces and Chechens to help them
While the south direction was blocked by the army with armor
It was amazing they were able to get so far. :unsure: ;)

View: https://twitter.com/Tatarigami_UA/status/1771594902700163304?t=QJBR77FnrPHUkqknkgi16w&s=19

Why did it take so long for armed response?

Last edited:

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
So right fron the beginning, the Russians had a good idea these guys were Islamic terrorists of some sort.

bormotello

Reaction score

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
Big big big deflection going on now.
Do establishment bootlickers get double time at the weekend?
There are some pretty wild inconsistencies going on here. If the same events happened in a western country you would have to think there was some kind of collusion, or an scarely believable amount of incompetence.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
Rosgvardia directorate building is just an office full of top brass, no barracks full of armed men there
:oops:

Not even an armed unit? Even for defense and security, that could have been dispatched in this time of crisis?

That's....incredible. Farcical.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
It was a harrowing account of @AUL LAD and the wife's escape from Moscow after Boris Yeltsin :mad:
Russians would tell you Gorbachav was mad and overnight he told the Russians they were now free and western .
Glanbia /Tirlain as a company has more cost accountants and chartered accountants employed than the entire of Russia had when Gorbachov waved his magic wand and brought what the Russians call high bullshit (Perestroika )--absolute chaos and misery .
i spoke to one steel worker and asked him how is it going and he could not tell me who owned the factory complex of 26,000 workers .
he did not know where the raw materials came from and he did not know where the steel went or how much it was sold for .
nobody knew anything and nobody had ever asked .
there were factory directors but not as we know them --many were employees who had been injured and could no longer work and they were demoted DOWN to directorship and i also met some east German co directors who Previously worked in a meat factory in waders as there were so many worms at their feet and one side of their body was facing the blast chiller and they were made do repetitive meat cuts for years with a boning knife or air powered chainsaw .
they all had massive arthritic knuckles from years of repetitive movements now banned for health reasons --when the wall came down they found them selves directors of now a western co bought by Glanbia and i met them and brought them on a tour of Roscrea pig factory where they were shocked by the technology and automation and controls --they said Germany does not have anything like this space age factory .
they were fish out of water now and they knew they were an accident of history and all they wanted was a chat and a few beers --they had no pretensions to fulfill any management role none at all .
Yeltsin was owned by the oligarchs and a hopeless alcoholic --Putin was a sober fit do as your told replacement who shocked them by being a patriot and saving Russia from these evil bastards who would never count the millions they robbed and starved to death .

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Russians would tell you gorbachav was mad and overnight he told the Russians they were now free and western .
glanbia /tirlain as a company has more cost accountants and chartered accountants employed than the entire of Russia had when Gorbachov waved his magic wand and brought what the Russians call high bullshit (perestroika )--absolute chaos and misery .
i spoke to one steel worker and asked him how is it going and he could not tell me who owned the factory complex of 26,000 workers .
--putin was a sober fit do as your told replacement who shocked them by being a paitroit and saving Russia from these evil bastards who would never count the millions they robbed and starved to death .
My opinion is. Putin was a nobody that the oligarchs put into power no different that say Obama. He was to continue on and obey orders from above.

But to their surprise, Putin was ruthless enough to actually grasp real power, and they either fled or were imprisoned.

Wolf

Reaction score
The CIA, Mossad and even Avoz have no troubles about working with Islamic terrorists- none at all.
When the chief Uki bootlicking propagandist on this site has to stay online in the frape room all weekend denying what everyone with a brain can see, ya know what it's selling is a lie.
It's been monitoring and reacting immediately to every post here since Friday @ 6pm.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
When the chief Uki bootlicking propagandist on this site has to stay online in the frape room all weekend denying what everyone with a brain can see, ya know what it's selling is a lie.
It's been monitoring and reacting immediately to every post here since Friday @ 6pm.

As back as before World War I the UK State was working with Islamic fundamentalist basically terrorists- what I wrote is hardly a well kept secret.

You have hard core Takferi Islamists who want revenge on Putin and the Russian Federation for stuff to do with Syria and Azov have been more than happy to take them on because they have both enthusiasm to fight and experience (and are as head the ball as they themselves are).

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
My opinion is. Putin was a nobody that the oligarchs put into power no different that say Obama. He was to continue on and obey orders from above.

But to their surprise, Putin was ruthless enough to actually grasp real power, and they either fled or were imprisoned.
Declan you are prisoner of your environment which is 24/7 in hate Putin mode as 97% of all USA media is in the hands of the war machine to rob Russia AGAIN THE THIRD TIME despite America owing its very survival at birth to the czar of Russia .
i used the word patriotic you used the word ruthless .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Declan you are prisoner of your environment which is 24/7 in hate Putin mode as 97% of all USA media is in the hands of the war machine to rob Russia AGAIN THE THIRD TIME despite America owing its very survival at birth to the czar of Russia .
i used the word patriotic you used the word ruthless .
I dont hate Putin at all, the opposite in fact. There is an argument to be made that he stands for Christian and "western" values.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom