Migrant Video Thread

K

Karloff

Sent them up to the North to the Cliftonville Lunatic Fringe. They are so mad for welcoming refugees they travelled 100 miles to Dublin to welcome them.

FoS7F04WAAAVKy1.jpg
The more i learn about Nordie Republican types the more i sympathise with the other side. I cannot understand people who think their blood is piss, the blood of their forefathers is piss that can be watered down (and so what) with any foreign influx to any degree and they seem to feel mainly neutral about it. Freaks imho.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
That is the correct link. Well done.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Val can't do links Sir. Dan has the correct one above.
I took a course in Harvard and can now link. I intend to buy Val an online course for Valentines Day tomorrow but it will be a surprise. It might remind him of the quare bull though.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
The dial has shifted a few few clicks in our direction of late ....it's undeniable 👌 journal lost....cueball Murphy and Ruth copperneck can't put up a tweet without the hammer by 1000's people within hours

that 56% poll two weeks ago was very hard reading for them
This march on Sat will be make or break for them, if they can bus in multiples of thickos to support them, the optics will look good as RTE films it.

If the numbers are low, or some brave patriots turn up to counter, then the tide may finally be turning.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
That's literally what Ógra Sinn Féin, Éirígí and People Before Profit/Solidarity are saying. 😆

This one even married a Mohammedan.
FFp_Dx7j_400x400.jpg
Islam does Not make you Happy or Good-Looking = = Look at the state of her = = Can you imagine getting up in the morning and the first thing you see is that face looking at you ! ! !

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom