Migrant Video Thread

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Sir, you're being unfair to the system. I often see them, mother & father with 4 or 5 children getting on the Bus and they all have free travel passes while the Irish pay.

Aren't we looking after them well?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Sir do you think men are being sexist by saying Ms Ardern looks like a horse?

K

Karloff

The state of shitlibs

View: https://twitter.com/JeremyDixonDJ/status/1627769300470714382?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1627769300470714382%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

I've heard this kind of sentiment a lot coming from the libtards. The logic seems to be something like this: Ireland has a problem with indigenous knackers, so it's only right that we open the door to an endless stream of young men from safe countries; dumping them on settled Irish communities far from D4.

Libtards really aren't the brightest.

The better off FFGreen voting liberals do have a strong view about working class white communities and like to represent them as being the same as this gang of scumbags, it is deeply ingrained and part of the northside southside divide (even if this is Ballyfermot) and reflected in official Ireland (there are probably more Africans working at RTE than people from working class backgrounds with working class accents). The accent issue horrifies them).

The attitude of that dandelion (i call him that because he blocks comments) is quite typical.

Having said that i support stronger penalties for scumbags.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I agree Karloff.

Regarding the accent, I do think that if someone is on Television, reporting, presenting etc and they have a strong regional accent (eg Dub/Country etc) that they should knock the edges off it. It can be off putting for the viewer.

I'm not talking about back in the 50's and 60's where they put on fake posh almost English voices but just neutralise it a bit.

K

Karloff

Those are scumbags no arguments from me about that and it is a problem that does need to be sorted out, they were interfering with Gardai going to help a person who was injured by one of their scramblers. They are a blight on their areas.
Lots of decent people live in those areas who likely hate them more than conservative farmers.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom