Migrant Video Thread

K

Karloff

Reports of a rape attempt by four migrants in Dungarvan the other night. A woman claims she was dragged into an alley. The Gardai instructed her family to take down the social media post about it.

I suppose everyone does need to be careful here that false flags or false claims are not made (which discredit the genuine claims further along) I am not saying that the Gardai definitely acted to cover it up for political reasons, I am not saying it is a false claim either. Problem is the head of the Gardai is an expert in political policing.

It is worrying when you think that if an attack by a migrant happened it might not go to trial because of politics and the need to avoid optics that casts a negative light on mass immigration.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Lots of decent people live in those areas who likely hate them more than conservative farmers.
I suspect I know whom that barb was aimed at Sir.

I can understand your anger given what was said previous.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The state of shitlibs
Where does Jeremy Dixon live Sir? How many hundred African and Arab men has his area taken in?

His colleague Adrian Kennedy lives not far from me in a large house in rural Fingal. He's a decent enough skin by all accounts.

But Dixon needs to come clean about his contribution to housing these 3rd World men.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The projected number recently released are astonishing.

It says 90000 were brought in in 2022 but 180000 are coming in 2023.

They will be confiscation of homes built for example by irish in America dreaming of returning. I know many with monster houses in places like Donegal, furnished with the best etc , sent from here.

Perfect for Somaliers coming from a mud hut or worse.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
On Irish radioGroup of Arab men try to kidnap an Irish child out the hands of the mother in DUBLIN. Child has blonde hair boy which the caller says is a big target for Arab gangs to abduct.
That bell end Jeremy Dixon tried to contradict the man about Arabs loving blonde boys.

Remember he posted this recently:

"Awful scenes today of a Garda in Ballyfermot being surrounded and attacked by a mob. I wonder what nationality this gang are and are they vetted? Oh wait..."

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
where were the men when needed ......are people starting to accept this behaviour
Hopefully she learned the lesson. Many such cases.
What exactly was occurring there? It was like the fella holding the Phone was on a rolling boat.

Was she knocking about with these lads? If so then no sympathy.

Or was it a case that this diversity just walked up and tried to interfere with these girls?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
O'Gorman was on the 6 o'clock news and he said he was taking advice from NGO's about how to increase accommodation for refugees.

I shouldn't have been shocked but hearing a Government Minister actually say that to the cameras left me momentarily stunned.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom