Migrant Video Thread

willow

Reaction score
A slap like that can deprogram an entire 10 years of university brainwashing.
Agree. A slap like that on a girl though deserves another series of other educational measures to teach acceptable behaviour in our lands to uppity welfare recipients.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No, he is a true believer, a craft beer loving Liverpool FC supporter, Green Party member, GMB union member with beard and SJW glasses. They won't get him because he's part of the Union.

Thank God I got this far through life without ever hearing of these ladies.

willow

Reaction score
You talk about rapists, Sir, but why have you the picture of

This stupid cow was counter protesting Derek Blighe in Fermoy, and was interviewed by TG4 speaking lovely fluent Cork Irish. I hope she's happy. A professor and Gaeilgeoir better putting a working class Corkonian "racist" in his place.

An%20tOllamh%20-.jpg

Woman sexually assaulted in Fermoy park believed she would be 'raped or murdered'​

A 52-year-old woman walking her dog in the park in Fermoy on a Sunday evening was sexually assaulted and attacked by a stranger and such was the level of violence she believed she was going to be raped or murdered.
Is that her? Looks more like 60s. But maybe she's changed her tune?

D

Deleted member 1

We must teach our children self defense..boxing. Anything. And above all, teach them not everyone is nice. Around some - never relax. Dear God how I hate such cruelty. Poor lad.
Absolutely. One of the first self defense moves my husband taught our son was how to disarm someone with a knife. But only if there was no option to run.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom