More enrichment

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck about Justin Barrett but I doubt that he is a Mi5 Agent = = Which is Not something you could say about so many Shinners ! ! ! !
I see the site pedophile troll has started a trolling thread on tonight's subject...😂

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
None, if stopping immigration is the goal. I won't be voting for SF.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt tonight, to see what you're about, but you can't answer, because rioting did nothing to stop mass-immigration into the UK. I highly doubt it would do any better here, in achieving that aim.

So now you regress back to childish ridicule.

Carry on..
You doubt everything.
You deserve ridicule.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The anti-immigration riots of the 70s and 80s in the UK didn't do any good. What makes you think a similar strategy here would achieve the aim of installing an anti-immigration government?
The leaders today are all gay and will run easy.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
The leaders today are all gay and will run easy.
Trump won on an anti-immigration ticket claiming he'd build a wall and kick out the undocumented.

No wall, and millions more immigrants came while the undocumented are still there.

Charlottesville didn't help!

He'll win again and nothing will change.

The same people that run the US run this place via the EU, and their political and media minions will keep doing their bidding. They won't run anywhere!

I wish it were not the case..

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Trump won on an anti-immigration ticket claiming he'd build a wall and kick out the undocumented.

No wall, and millions more immigrants came while the undocumented are still there.

The same people that run the US run this place via the EU, and their political and media minions will keep doing their bidding. They won't run anywhere!

I knew that in 2014

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

You should read about the Spanish, and their 700 year struggle to rid the place of the Moore

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom