My solution to the drugs problem.

Hermit

Reaction score
Shame the recent Citizens Assembly on drugs did nothing but suggest keeping with the status quo. Like previous assemblies the process was rigged to suit the intended outcome.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
You are talking shythe.
He is of course because The Drugs are always tampered with and the public have grown accustomed to it.

. . . . Bulk Cocaine
158 samples were analysed and an average purity of 40% was obtained. The purities ranged
from 0.03% to 91%. Levamisole was the most common adulterant detected, being present
in 73% of the samples analysed. Other common adulterants were benzocaine (41%),
caffeine (22%), lignocaine (18%), and phenacetin (9%).

. . . Street Level Cocaine
36 samples were analysed, 21 from Dublin and 15 from outside Dublin. (Dublin here means
the Dublin Metropolitan Region of An Garda Síochána.) The average purities obtained were
28% in Dublin and 19% outside Dublin (0.1 – 78%) (overall average: 24%). Adulterants
detected were levamisole, benzocaine, caffeine, phenacetin and lignocaine

Etc etc etc . . . https://www.drugsandalcohol.ie/26311/1/FSI Drugs Purities Report 2015 Final.pdf

valamhic

Reaction score
He is of course because The Drugs are always tampered with and the public have grown accustomed to it.

. . . . Bulk Cocaine
158 samples were analysed and an average purity of 40% was obtained. The purities ranged
from 0.03% to 91%. Levamisole was the most common adulterant detected, being present

36 samples were analysed, 21 from Dublin and 15 from outside Dublin. (Dublin here means
the Dublin Metropolitan Region of An Garda Síochána.) The average purities obtained were
28% in Dublin and 19% outside Dublin (0.1 – 78%) (overall average: 24%). Adulterants

Etc etc etc . . . https://www.drugsandalcohol.ie/26311/1/FSI Drugs Purities Report 2015 Final.pdf
Good post.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Nichola Tallant was on the Late Late show to-night on about the drugs problem in Ireland. She wrote a book. |She sees no solution. My solution as the 2nd must intelligent person in Ireland is this. The government through an agency connected with the Gardai should put out loads of Cocaine, cannabis ecstasy, Speed etc. Lace it with a chemical that will skitter the shyte out of users. For now I would not recommend a killer poison such as strychnine. Some chemical that would make them suffer and especially make them shyte a wattery skitter for two days.

Have you been busy up around the Dublin area of late?

The HSE has issued a warning to heroin users following a cluster of overdoses in Dublin on Thursday.

The health service is currently monitoring the cases and awaiting analytical confirmation on the situation.

In the meantime, they have issued advice to all homeless and addiction services, as well as people who use heroin.
They are now asking that people avoid buying from new sources, and avoid buying new batches as there is an increased risk at this moment in time.
HSE National Clinical Lead in Addiction Services Professor Eamon Keenan said: “We are aware of a number of overdoses occurring in Dublin City today
relating to potential new sources of heroin. We are working closely with service providers, An Garda Síochána and the HSE National Drug Treatment Centre Laboratory to obtain as much information on this emerging situation.

valamhic

Reaction score
Have you been busy up around the Dublin area of late?

The HSE has issued a warning to heroin users following a cluster of overdoses in Dublin on Thursday.

The health service is currently monitoring the cases and awaiting analytical confirmation on the situation.

In the meantime, they have issued advice to all homeless and addiction services, as well as people who use heroin.
They are now asking that people avoid buying from new sources, and avoid buying new batches as there is an increased risk at this moment in time.
HSE National Clinical Lead in Addiction Services Professor Eamon Keenan said: “We are aware of a number of overdoses occurring in Dublin City today
relating to potential new sources of heroin. We are working closely with service providers, An Garda Síochána and the HSE National Drug Treatment Centre Laboratory to obtain as much information on this emerging situation.
It was not me anyway, nor do I want the poisoning of drugs. I want adding none life threatening substances to drugs. Especially something to skitter them. Heroin is not something I know much about. If I get cancer and am dying in terrible pain, I hope they give me some to help me out. I saw that the Taliban has destroyed heroin production there. Good news.
I know more about crack and ecstasy and pot. I see them in the pubs when I go in on a Saturday night where I drink till I drop myself. Cause several rows and am banned out of one Italian chip shop. Put the laxitive in the estacy white drugs. Have them shittting in their clothes and see how many colleagues will want them then.

tldr

Reaction score

. . . . Bulk Cocaine

'Their use of multiple drugs is not always voluntary. Dealers can be sloppy, Dr. Trowbridge said, or intentionally salt one drug with another, to bind customers to the new mix.

“It’s really unpredictable what people are buying, which makes it so dangerous for them,” he said. “It’s a killing field out there.”

Some opioid users seek the fireworks of meth and other stimulants to offset the warm, sleepy embrace of opioids. Some use meth to stay awake to ward off thieves and rapists.

Medications like methadone can safely replace more destructive opioids and satiate the brain’s opioid receptors. But subduing the urge for stimulants, which set off the release of stratospheric levels of the brain chemicals dopamine and serotonin, is more complex, involving many unknowns. And Narcan, which has saved at least hundreds of thousands who overdosed on opioids, has no effect on stimulants.

Like opioids, which originally came from the poppy, meth started out as a plant-based product, derived from the herb ephedra. Now, both drugs can be produced in bulk synthetically and cheaply. They each pack a potentially lethal, addictive wallop far stronger than their precursors.

Popular up and down the West Coast, super meth from Mexican and American labs has been marching East and South and into parts of the Midwest, including Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo.

Users inject, snort or ingest meth, often seeking to prolong its euphoria with binges that can last for days. Meth can also trigger violence and psychosis that emergency doctors can mistake for schizophrenia. Its long-term effects include anhedonia and memory loss.'

https://dnyuz.com/2023/11/13/a-monster-super-meth-and-other-drugs-push-crisis-beyond-opioids/

"Preliminary laboratory analysis has confirmed that recent overdoses may be caused by heroin mixed with nitazene, a potent and dangerous synthetic opioid. These pose a substantial risk of overdose, hospitalisation and death." [10 Nov 2023]

https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2023/1110/1415823-heroin-dublin/

“A substance being sold in Dublin city as methamphetamine (crystal meth) has been analysed and found to contain MDPV (methylenedioxypyrovalerone). MDPV is one of the newer synthetic psychoactive drugs with stimulant properties,” explained the experienced drug worker. [24/09/14]

https://www.drugs.ie/news/article/20_a_bag_crystal_meth_floods_onto_city_streets

'Labour Leader Ivana Bacik welcomed the assembly as a forum where "careful deliberative process can take place, where complex issues around drug use are teased out and where there can be an evidence led series of recommendations".

"We want to see the drug user being treated in a very different way, not through criminalisation not through the criminal justice system, but in a health based way and a health led approach," she told RTÉ's Saturday with Colm Ó Mongáin.' [15 Apr 2023]

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2023/0415/1377056-citizens-assembly/

Never been buggered and never been a junkie - it's like surviving 4 years of the Western Front unscathed if you can manage that. I think that the criminal gangs have gotten into a set of political factions on the left and are having them facilitate their activities. You can see this in Democrat run cities in America, and you see the preamble to it in Ireland.

Although it has been kept in check for a couple of decades up till now, they're gearing up for a final push Once the line breaks, there will be a general rout, and the harmony that was once reliable will become precarious and feigned - counterfeited as a fetish to be indulged.

Joking about the scutters (which is a withdrawal symptom of heroin use) is all well and good but there is the reality of a battlefield after a battle that isn't often mentioned - and the casualties are higher than any battle we've seen in Ireland. They managed to capture it in the Montana Meth Project, and it was from bitter experience. This isn't something that we can comfortably ignore - we require aggressive rather than submissive action.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Joking about the scutters (which is a withdrawal symptom of heroin use) is all well and good but there is the reality of a battlefield after a battle that isn't often mentioned - and the casualties are higher than any battle we've seen in Ireland. They managed to capture it in the Montana Meth Project, and it was from bitter experience. This isn't something that we can comfortably ignore - we require aggressive rather than submissive action.

The actual drugs that users choose to engage with seems like that should be punishment enough to have to take, who'd want to be a slave to a bunch of Junk!!

"we require aggressive rather than submissive action." There's a soundtrack for that Idea! . . .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOubzHCUt48

tldr

Reaction score
The actual drugs that users choose to engage with seems like that should be punishment enough to have to take, who'd want to be a slave to a bunch of Junk!!

"we require aggressive rather than submissive action." There's a soundtrack for that Idea! . . .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOubzHCUt48

It's a catchy tune and she looks like a goer - okay, that's a bit flippant but it's what a first reaction would be. Note the occult symbology throughout, and the disconnect between the lyrics and the optics of the video. Not exactly what you'd expect from a liminal song from this age cohort but there it is.

That's not an isolated incidences - it's very common in the videography. Take this tune by Florence and the Machine and the high class trash imagery from lyrics about shedding anxiety or something.

Then there's this from Sia - which in fairness a great tune but is the video about the epidemic of depression in children or something?

Sia's reduced to this cack now. She was an Aretha. Tik Tok Dua.

If you look at the experience that other female singers went through during their careers you can see a traumatic transition as their influence capacities were captured. They have invariably turned into wrecks - take Brittany Spears for example.

Pimps and dealers are the slavers of our time - they both have coding methods to hack the unwary and get them under control. Females are less robust and an easier target than males - both have to keep an eye out though.

As for aggressive and submissive action - well, that may have been a loop to the hidden text in reference to what will happen to ordinary decent society if drug use is unimpeded.

We are restrained in our behaviour unless there is an appropriate trigger to release the option to meet escalation with appropriate force. We're only permitted to initiate the lowest response level to a threat - this is the duty of strength. To grind exceedingly fine is to walk the righteous path.

So, it is an insult to one's gift of strength to beat up someone of markedly lesser capability - it is shameful and inferior. If they are violent against one then one may impose restraint appropriate to success but not reactive injury - one does not have to suffer assault and be cowed by it, but the response has to be measured. The level of threat is the thing.

I am pointing out above that the level of threat of legalising slavery is higher than advertised and an aggressive, rather than a dismissive, attitude should be taken to it. Just because someone is pathetic and feeble does not mean they aren't noxious and that elicitation of pathos isn't a ploy.

My interest here is the health of the citizenry rather than in the mere imposition of order. It may be that we can satisfy the external appearance of order for a time by regimenting hazardous drug use but this will only be a stopgap interval before its corrosive effects seep deeper into a new normal where mania and degradation are routine.

Think of the position that young women, who are competing for men, are put in by the popular examples above. It's not easy for them, no wonder they're in such a state.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
There are two solutions to the drug problem.

1. Legalize all drugs
or
2. Quickly and publicly execute dealers.

tldr

Reaction score
There are two solutions to the drug problem.

1. Legalize all drugs
or
2. Quickly and publicly execute dealers.

Drugs were effectively legalised in the "Democrat run cities" and look at the consequences. Note the Defund the Police movement - what do you think that was about? It's been tried.

The landfill option depends on the price of a barrel of oil. Duarte was prior the San Salvadorian effort and gave the impression of being less than professional. We'll see how they do in the medium term.

Remember McDowell's Thornton Hall prison plan was scuppered. He's been bringing it up again lately. Watch for the sources of objections if it goes live as a proposal again.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Pimps and dealers are the slavers of our time - they both have coding methods to hack the unwary and get them under control. Females are less robust and an easier target than males - both have to keep an eye out though. . .

. . . .Think of the position that young women, who are competing for men, are put in by the popular examples above. It's not easy for them, no wonder they're in such a state.

When it comes to DRUGS Drugs drugs it must be appreciated that the subjects are very complicated and in a constant states of flux.
Apparently the glut of cheap Heroin from Afghanistan is coming to an end and users in Ireland now face a new era of synthetic opioids.
Now we read how Crack addiction treatment is on the rise, What starts of as a cheeky bag of Cocaine and a Bad Romance ends up as a meth & crack habit. How does that happen??
It seems the substances & markets are ever changing with new stuff appearing (cut with fentanyl)
We could actually do with some recent recovering addict accounts to get a clearer picture.
it's all very complex.

tldr

Reaction score
When it comes to DRUGS Drugs drugs it must be appreciated that the subjects are very complicated and in a constant states of flux.
Apparently the glut of cheap Heroin from Afghanistan is coming to an end and users in Ireland now face a new era of synthetic opioids.
Now we read how Crack addiction treatment is on the rise, What starts of as a cheeky bag of Cocaine and a Bad Romance ends up as a meth & crack habit. How does that happen??
It seems the substances & markets are ever changing with new stuff appearing (cut with fentanyl)
We could actually do with some recent recovering addict accounts to get a clearer picture.
it's all very complex.

Can't give you such an account (even been through a background check for something and deemed an upright member and all that) but I have been close enough to observe the process of drug use and dissoluteness through people over time - there's mud on my boots. There are plenty of documentaries about meth in America if you're interested in first hand accounts. I have never encountered a greater concentration of cunts than I have among the members of criminal culture (junkies and johns included) - and the foreigners that came in here over the past couple of decades are even worse because they tend to be better schooled.

Always thought cocaine was the ego drug and those who took it were especially open to persuasion to do anything via flattery. There's a process to drive them deeper in - there is no greater weakness than conceit and no greater sucker than a coke fiend.

Also always thought that Lady Gaga was a glorified pole dancer but that she had clever and catchy tunes in her time - she turned into a wreck too, wasn't she only mad for the pills. Did you notice that the milkshake song from Kelis is about getting a former gang member back into the life? Hardly an edifying theme.

The invasion of Afghanistan created a heroin epidemic in the West, Russia and Iran - it's only the Taliban that are able to lock the production of the poppy down there. I objected to the initial invasion because of this but there was no telling them and 20 years later they were routed in ignominy. Chinese chemistry figured out the molecule to tercio de varas their great rival but the heroin epidemic had laid the ground for the fentanyl curse to be made. Let's not forget the corporate felony of opioid proliferation by US companies from the 1990s onwards. They love their moral hazard over there.

There is a difference between Class A and Class C drugs - the difference is in addictiveness and behavioural symptoms. Mr P Hitchens may think that there is no such thing as addiction however this is an illusory mental figment of his. There is a seam of puritanism in contemporary society that would deny us any comfort lest it make us less anxious and attentive to the latest thing (that I wouldn't associate with him) so I can understand your "hold on a minute there, let's not get too excited". That said, the great problem we have now is in the degree of decrepitude that large swathes of the population are descending into by ever more potent drugs. We moan about inner city Dublin but the condition of cities in California et al are orders of magnitude worse.

Here an interesting economic point should be made. The human economy is no longer muscular - it's run by energy molecules. The money supply and industrial capacity can massively increase while we have an abundance of Joules of energy. That's the blindspot in sound money agitationalists - why the collapse is constantly being pushed back in time.

Any diminishment of this supply of energy will cause a contraction in the feasibility of social redemporial programs according to the current models. It may not be possible to provide a reasonable chance of success to those who are buried under the novel forms of addiction and the costs to society may lead to more extreme measures as losses begin to be considered intolerable as budgets constrain. This is not unprecedented - I'm not advocating this, I'm just pointing it out as a caution to personal choice. A permissive policy now invites authorian rule later.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
it's all very complex.
greed is not complex.

tldr

Reaction score
Joe Biden and his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, are set to announce an agreement that would see Beijing crack down on the manufacture and export of fentanyl, according to people familiar with the matter, potentially delivering the US president a major victory.

Under the deal — which is still being finalized — China would go after chemical companies to stem the flow of both fentanyl and the source material used to make the deadly synthetic opioid, according to the people, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the agreement.

Biden, Xi to Announce China’s Crackdown on Fentanyl Trade - Bloomberg

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Joe Biden and his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, are set to announce an agreement that would see Beijing crack down on the manufacture and export of fentanyl, according to people familiar with the matter, potentially delivering the US president a major victory.

Under the deal — which is still being finalized — China would go after chemical companies to stem the flow of both fentanyl and the source material used to make the deadly synthetic opioid, according to the people, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the agreement.

Biden, Xi to Announce China’s Crackdown on Fentanyl Trade - Bloomberg
Too late, there's other stuff now which is stronger

A group of novel synthetic opioids emerging in illicit drugs in the United States may be more powerful than fentanyl, 1,000 times more potent than morphine, and may even require more doses of the medication naloxone to reverse an overdose, a new study suggests.

The study included data on 537 adults who had been admitted to an emergency department for suspected overdose between 2020 and 2022 and who had completed lab testing. Of them, 11 tested positive for only fentanyl, and nine tested positive for nitazenes only, such as brorphine, isotonitazene, metonitazene, or N-piperidinyl etonitazene.

tldr

Reaction score
Too late, there's other stuff now which is stronger

A group of novel synthetic opioids emerging in illicit drugs in the United States may be more powerful than fentanyl, 1,000 times more potent than morphine, and may even require more doses of the medication naloxone to reverse an overdose, a new study suggests.

The study included data on 537 adults who had been admitted to an emergency department for suspected overdose between 2020 and 2022 and who had completed lab testing. Of them, 11 tested positive for only fentanyl, and nine tested positive for nitazenes only, such as brorphine, isotonitazene, metonitazene, or N-piperidinyl etonitazene.

Not an optimistic forecast - zombie apocalypse on the horizon. I suppose the only thing is knowing what you're getting yourself into if you do and knowing what's going on around you if you don't.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom