We all can't wait for your evidence for speciation. Should be good

🍿

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Look everyone ^^^

What an amazing reply.
Clapping Good Job GIF by LLIMOO

Mod action- seriously posting gifs like that is acting like Clanrickard.

Please try to keep the discussion civil and serious.

Tiger

Reaction score
lol Another goofball who doesn't understand "Origin of Species".. and is asking me, like Plonker, what is the origin of a single species
Firstly, you sound like a moron every time you use the word ‘goofball’. It makes you seem like you’re autistic.

Secondly, if you actually read my question, you’d realise it’s not about misunderstanding’Origin of Species’. I’m specifically talking about the origin of the human species, which involves a lot more than a quick inane laugh. Care to share your insights on the complexities in palaeontology, anthropology, and genetics when it comes to establishing a concrete origin?

Tiger

Reaction score
Shut up you dunning kruger , attend to your own origins thread , mods will not be locking this one :mad:
I bet a million euro that I know the answer (a yes or no) to the following question.

Saul, care to share your insights on the complexities in palaeontology, anthropology, and genetics when it comes to establishing a concrete origin of humans?

Tiger

Reaction score
Notice that she moans about there being no discussion and I ask her -

What do you mean by the origin of the human species, and how is it (the question) different to the origin of any other species?
You always answer a question with a question and not an answer. It’s what trolls do.
Nothing.. but wailing to the "@mods" to shut it down! Because muh "site integrity" 🤣

I just can't imagine being such a fucking loser
Says the overweight, short arsed, single man with no family or job.

Tiger

Reaction score
It's actually humorous how transparent the whole thing has become..

Thread 'Origins Thread' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/origins-thread.639/

Of course you were never interested in a discussion on the origins of life, but I already knew that. From the gitgo
If you’re going to assume my intentions for the thread, based on your own interpretation then I can’t help you.

An ‘Origins’ thread is a sandbox for anyone to pitch and defend their Ideas for how we got here.

I’m entitled to take my own position as is anyone else. You were banned for spamming the thread with abuse with no discussion.

A decision which has been doubly justified by your contribution to this thread.

Tiger

Reaction score
Your problem of course was mostly because you brought evolution into it, or really anything to do with science
That’s not my problem. Macro evolution is bullshit with no science to prove it. So it’s perfectly fine to discuss that in an Origin’s thread.

You may not like it, but who cares?
Your thesis should have been - It's (my) God whodunnit. That would have been honest. But you're not honest. You're a liar
My position is separate to the overall sandbox. Anyone (who isn’t banned) can argue for or against whatever they like. Be it special creation, abiogenesis or plantation by little green men.

Tiger

Reaction score
This is the beginning of my banning by Wendy (after @Zipporah's Flint banned me) -

Post in thread 'Origins Thread (Uncensored)' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/origins-thread-uncensored.713/post-76710

Just click on the link and read a few more posts after it in the original (censored) thread.

And she has given absolutely no explanation for it here, she just opens her mouth and garbage falls out (seriously - 50 IQ)
What makes you think Zip banned you?

Have you any evidence of this?

Nope, thought not.

P.S. as a general rule of thumb, the more often that you use an unimaginative insult (e.g. “50 IQ”) the more it looks like you have issues. Did you fail your Leaving Cert? One can only presume that you have been an academic failure and are now projecting on what appears to be every second post.

Last edited:

Tiger

Reaction score
"Macro evolution" is just bullshit that you creationist thickos like to say
Nope it isn’t my uneducated friend
"Plantation by little green men" was another one of your errors that I addressed (before @Zipporah's Flint banned me), you are a lying machine
Who cares?
As for abiogenesis, evolution doesn't address the origin of life. I could say it a hundred, or a thousand more times.. and it wouldn't sink in. You are simply a wind-up doll in a human body
Mainly because it can’t without magic.
The only truth claim to the origin of life is the supernatural one, and that would be yours that is
Why is that the only possible claim to life Jambo? After-all, these are your words. Are they not?

Tiger

Reaction score
Yes it is

You don't care that you're full of shit? Obviously not

Specifically I said that the idea of life on Earth originating from another world is a hypothesis.. but basically no one thinks that it would have been done on purpose, a "plantation by little green men"

It doesn't, and it doesn't have to

The only truth claim to the origin of life is the supernatural, your one. And you complete fucking thickos think asking the question (and not getting an answer) proves you're right, or some kind of victory. Do you even know what God of the gaps means you numbskull?
You are a joke and I will no longer waste time on this thread.

It’s dead.

Tiger

Reaction score
Hahahahaaaaa..

@Tiger you're such a fucking loser it's incredible 🤣

45 IQ
James, as we all feel sorry for you, would you like us to provide you with a more diverse list of insults for us?

You seem trapped in a retarded limited range of insults.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You’ve used the primary school low IQ for 99 % of your insults you utter simpleton.
After just over a year here and having disposed of the cancer that was MIA2, it's sad to see this site being totally destroyed by Jimbo and his insane ravings.
I guess the clock just ticks......

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
"In any case, the point is this - atheism is a failure.

It produces weakness not strength, stupidity not enlightenment, and decay not flourishing." -
Tony (@tldr)

Atheism is not believing in a God or Gods. HTF is not believing something (for which there is no evidence) a "failure"?
Both positions are failures.
Oh, and because there is evidence! ;)

Popular Threads

Top Bottom