Reaction score
A Mongrel Retard called Charlottesweb.. :ROFLMAO:
Quick edit. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Die, you dirty Zionist cunt.

Last edited:
K

Kangal

@Wolf

What's your take on the Universe, Life, and Everything?

(This should be good.)

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kangal

There is also the idea that matter is eternal which a lot of the ancients believed.
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
The traditional and deeply rooted beliefs in creationism posit a divine hand sculpting humanity, while the modern scientific discourse of evolution posits that life has arisen from natural processes.

It's both, while starting with prehistoric nature and it's evolution. Now we are entering the divine age of Ai where super duper computer G.O.D is in full control and has been busy "sculpting" and carving humanity, amongst other miraculous feats, true?

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
the Universe started in an extremely dense, extremely small, and very high energy state
Started all by itself did it it?
Was just there, hanging around for untold eons until one day,
Poooffff!

Is that the sum of it? Have I got the gist?

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
We don't know yet PG. That's the next part of the puzzle.
I don't see anyone looking to solve it. This insubstantial tale about vague beginnings with no apparent cause, seems to suffice for most

K

Kangal

I don't see anyone looking to solve it. This insubstantial tale about vague beginnings with no apparent cause, seems to suffice for most
They recently launched a massive multinational telescope to try solve it, PG.

Of course, this is way beyond your intellectual capacity to take in. Being a flat earther and all.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I hold the belief that the Universe is a magnificent creation, and I attribute its existence to a divine creator. A ‘first cause’ if you will.
Jews don't believe in God....u less that God is money.

K

Kangal

A telescope will solve this? 🤔
It will take us closer. Of course we don't know what we will find. That's the entire point.

PG seems entirely unaware of such efforts. He thinks his own ignorance is proof.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Why does this dog continue to address me?
Yapping cunt.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
They recently launched a massive multinational telescope to try solve it, PG.

Of course, this is way beyond your intellectual capacity to take in. Being a flat earther and all.

It's hilarious. 'Science' lovers will make grand sweeping statements, devoid of any doubt, about how it all started, but when pressed a little, when you prod at some of the absurd assumptions involved in their certitude , they back peddle fast, claim we don't know all the answers (very little is clearly known) but someone has launched a telescope into the outer darkness (or so they say), which will provide the inevitable answers, in a 100 years or so.

Science is both settled, but also a process apparently in their minds. The conative dissonance is the sea they swim in.

Anyway, if you spend the time to read the article linked to, you can clearly see these developments tell us nothing about the moment of creation , nor could they possibly do so, after the fact.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom