Referendums: The Irish will vote on the status of the family on Friday the 8th coming.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
No, you don't need to understand why the people voted as they did, you just have to accept they did, and accept that you don't represent their views, and they don't want your agenda forced upon them!

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

your full of shit --you use the actual photograph of the death of a man who had morals and an understanding of the immense effect his death would make to the Palestinian people who are confronted by death minute by minute hour by hour and to many others .
streets are named after Bobby Sands all around the world and he will never be forgotten -at least 2 films have been made about his life and another is planned .
Aaron Bushnell will not be forgotten --i will be forgotten --you will be forgotten everyone belonging to you will be forgotten. .

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
your full of shit --you use the actual photograph of the death of a man who had morals and an understanding of the immense effect his death would make to the Palestinian people who are confronted by death minute by minute hour by hour and to many others .
streets are named after Bobby Sands all around the world and he will never be forgotten -at least 2 films have been made about his life and another is planned .
Aaron Bushnell will not be forgotten --i will be forgotten --you will be forgotten everyone belonging to you will be forgotten. .
Ok, boomer

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
It's clear most voting NO were unsure of the ramifications of the changes. The fact that even legal advice given to the government was pointing out that "durable" and "strive" had no legal definitions and this was going to cause a lot of trouble.
Its a fair point. But there were other reasons. For one, people generally didn't understand why these referenda were needed in the first place.

It felt like a Student Union's idea for some more wokery that didn't mean diddly to people with real World concerns.

Also there's an anger out there not just at the Government but the entire establishment including the so-called Opposition and the Media that keep advocating for sh1t that the population at large simply do not want.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
They want to protect our little country and it sickens me seeing these shitlibs in the media trying to paint us all as
The same people that pay Tommy Robinson to put an ugly pigs face on nationalism
I don't know what you keep having a go at Tommy Robinson for.

If it weren't for Tommy the Muzzies in England would still be riding English kids with impunity.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Northern impulse SF kicked into gear today… and rather than explain why they are a disappointed FG canvas team… they are in full ‘poor me’, ‘special victims r us’ mode because this fat traitor got shouted at.

They might have to get the £10 touts down from Belfast to do security for the local elections canvassing :)

Popular Threads

Top Bottom