Referendums: The Irish will vote on the status of the family on Friday the 8th coming.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
As I said to you before Sir, Aul Lad was born in 1937 which puts him in the generation before Boomers, ie the Silent Generation (1928-45)
Either I generally dismiss most things you say as a matter of habit or I could care less about expending memories on detail on Aul Codger. But thanks anyway.

Seems to me that Codger seems to be more fixtated about this dead Yankee soldier than he is about all the Palestinians getting killed.

Is Bushnell being white raise him up in Codger’s victim hierarchy?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Its possible Bushnell's whiteness propels him up Aul Lad's ladder but I wouldn't hold that against him Sir. We all feel more inclined toward our own.

What annoys me is he said he's watched Bushnell's immolation a number of times on Al Jazeera but he won't provide me with the link.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Any word if Angus Snoddy will be able to go out canvassing in the next Fine Gael referendum? Simon and Leo would be upset if they lost a fine foot soldier like Angus. And Mary’s walking days are long behind her

valamhic

Reaction score
Any word if Angus Snoddy will be able to go out canvassing in the next Fine Gael referendum? Simon and Leo would be upset if they lost a fine foot soldier like Angus. And Mary’s walking days are long behind her
Wil it turn voters against Sinn Fein?

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The fallouts not finished :) as many as 10 government TD's have admitted they voted NO to one or both referendums ....leaves for a few very uncomfortable parliamentary party meetings to get over after Easter

valamhic

Reaction score
The fallouts not finished :) as many as 10 government TD's have admitted they voted NO to one or both referendums ....leaves for a few very uncomfortable parliamentary party meetings to get over after Easter
I saw one FF one voted No. Anyone with more names please add here.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Failure = = Becoming an Orphan double quick = = Goes to show how easy it is to Buckle these Scum Politicians !

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Lisa chambers Willy O'Dea John mcguinness Niamh smyth Brian ledden (green)

And as Jimmy cricket would say "come ere there's more"
Niamh Smyth said she campaigned for a Yes vote but voted No herself.

Both you and Val are in her constituency Sir. Could either of you explain how the phukk that makes sense?

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Niamh Smyth said she campaigned for a Yes vote but voted No herself.

Both you and Val are in her constituency Sir. Could either of you explain how the phukk that makes sense?
It's very sleeveen behaviour with an eye towards the general election. , being so pubic about it seems smug , regardless it's my contention her seat is now very much in play to Aontu in Cavan/Monghan ........there are other question marks about her regarding stone walls build near her lavish property on the council's dime and she run through a few men lately also

Popular Threads

Top Bottom