Should we start a Nationalist Site.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I believe a site with a nationalist-sounding name is needed, something like Irish Nationalists Forum, or similar.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I believe a site with a nationalist-sounding name is needed, something like Irish Nationalists Forum, or similar.
Would starting totally from scratch be a plan or to change the name here

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Would starting totally from scratch be a plan or to change the name here

You cant really change the name as the website url points to this website, you would have to literally start from scratch.

Xenforo allows you to change the license once, providing you have an active license, in other words, a yearly payment to them to renew the yearly license.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I would not mind the expense of starting from scratch. But Sarsfields is not a bad name and politics historically took place in taverns like The Green Tavern for example before the revolution

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Lets throw it to the audience for a couple of weeks. Are there say a dozen willing to put in a serious commitment to get the ball rolling

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
No definitely, this forum is perfectly ok, its growing now and you have no guarantee that setting up another from scratch would succeed. So I would say stick with it, and it will probably grow from here. I would just make a few suggestions:

- I would say nowhere on this site should any discussion of any type be allowed with respect to two people who populate a certain other website. Just delete any such reference as it arrives, its an awesomely bad image for this site where people might think this forum is just set up to feud against another.
I am not saying that about so called 'doxing' of other people. Its not unreasonable to try and figure out who people are, its not right that you would 'know' people for more than a decade and not know their name, and not wrong to speculate on it, I think anyway.

- I wonder should you just abolish all restrictions for new members? Sure some are infiltrators and will try and wreck things, but I don't see how you can successfully weed them out by such restrictions? Just let everybody post as they like from the beginning, and moderate from there? People who come from www.politicalirish.com might just get bored waiting before they can post.

- Also, we are not scared of debate? Obviously I completely disagree with somebody like Charlottsweb on the other site, but it hones your own thoughts when you can bounce them off somebody else?

- I guess the obvious step now is to go into video, maybe a weekly round up of politics that you could do on zoom with somebody and post up on youtube or whatever?

Anyway you are doing well, its going ok, I wouldn't change too much. Thanks for your kind comments too!

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The Orange men looked seriously freaked out marching alongside Peter Thatchell types.
O'Gorman's mate Thatchell wants more war.

Mr Tatchell shouted “Chamberlain” and “arm, arm, arm Ukraine, put an end to Putin’s reign” and “self-defence is no offence”.

c05826f332f56f33f1f30a52b714cd5f

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

Mr Tatchell shouted “Chamberlain” and “arm, arm, arm Ukraine, put an end to Putin’s reign” and “self-defence is no offence”.

Mad stuff alltogether ..........Mugabe's men knew what to do with thatchell......he was knocked out lying under a car

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

If it keeps Tatchell away from the Children = = Then that's an upside.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
He floored him anyway but he recovered and seemed surprisingly fine after getting the slap.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom