Should we start a Nationalist Site.

D

Deleted member 122

There is not any support for traditional DeVelera catholic nationalism in Ireland North or South. Justin Barrett got close to no votes in the last election.

There is a wider type of Irishness which I can live with. The fact is there is no discussion forum in the world to reflect all the opinions of
Irish people. I believe Declan can launch such a site now. Model it on Politics.ie before the lefties/greens took control and kicked conservatives out.

Keep Flobby, DS, Ollie and GD out and let it rock and roll. This was never tried to date. It is very simple. I would call it Irish Life and Times.

Or it could be Irish American life and times.com. Politics.ie failed because vested interested knew there were a lot of reasons being put forward
to change society and end the climate hysterics and globo homo buzz. That is why I am banned from it and every other site and media.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c206hoNnZec

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I windered lonely as a cloud
That float on high upon a field
When all at once I saw a cloud
A host of golden daffodils.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Name suggestions for a new site??

D

Deleted member 122

T

Thelasthurrah

Irish Life.Com or Irish American Life.Com Emerald Isle.com is too mush like the tramps site unfortunately.

I don't think politics has to be central and we have to be open to attract unionist/Irish many of y friends.

I love the name for Ireland O my Dark Rosaleen. The reality of my existence is that I am an Irish Nationalist
(not an Irish Republican) who is forced to watch my country being flushed down the drain by traitor bastards.

I have had 2 great cows calve this morning with two great bull calves so I write a poem.

Oh my dark Roseleen,
How you cry, how you weep,
Invaders come in many forms,
They march along the deep.

Generosity being your mark,
Of no meanness you're accused,
But the bastards take your offer,
Every part of it abused.

In every field and every town,
We must rise up and put feet down.
We don't own you Rosaleen,
You own us, our mother queen.
Well know Val, I hope you're not attempting to denigrate us Irish Republicans.

D

Deleted member 122

Most sensible people are in favour ofcontrolled immigration
What does that mean? It means nothing to me.

Controlled immigration.. So I'm the controller.. And I say no more than a million a year.

I appreciate that people who bang on about this are actually trying to say - less immigration. Well then say it.

D

Deleted member 122

Btw, the other word, besides 'controlled' is - vetting.

@valamhic is a big fan of using these mumbo jumbo words.

The immigration/ethnic cleansing issue should always be based around demographics, nothing else.

The fact that the likes of @Thelasthurrah, a 'Republican' 🤣 has nothing to say about a new, and finally successful, plantation is to the complete damnation of 'Republicanism'. Case closed.

D

Deleted member 122

You are ignorant. But we need you here to keep the numbers up.

Ireland lost the right to keep out foreigners except Irish and British citizens about 2004 when all EU citizens were entitled to enter and stay without
any permit from Ireland. The EU now sends non EU citizens to Ireland as a way to save the cost of imprisoning them in their own country
Stop waffling. Why don't you be clear about what you mean by "controlled immigration"

D

Deleted member 122

The other word of course is - Integration

Perhaps a little harsh on McGuirk but did you notice that he seems to gush over (Ireland voting for) gays marrying? What kind of 'conservative' is that? 🤔

A 'conservative' is a 'progressive' learning the ropes

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom