Should we start a Nationalist Site.

D

Deleted member 122

No not extinguished but seriously decimated and they also have to cope with the blow back in terms of Muslim opinion and opinion more generally from ISIL. That is as far as England goes- France is a whole other story.

Petaljam lives in France- when it comes to Muslims a lot that would be considered very Far Right here would be considered centrist there.

Historically the Labour Party has been much more "tougher" on immigration than the Conservative Party however that changed in the 1990s. Hindus HATE Muslims in a manner that Myles and Parlon are incapable of and also even though they are generally "People of Colour" that does not stop them being actually racist. They can make actual Neo-Nazis look like sissies on this issue. She has been tougher on immigration than anyone in her job in living memory.
Again, rhetoric, stunts, who cares.. What has she actually done. And I'm not confident that any immigration statistics will agree with you, either.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Not sure, I did not delete it, Declan might clarify.
I just replied to the only video I saw that you posted. I certainly did not delete anything but HOWEVER, I had to delete an entire thread because for some strange reason I could not alter or mod it if necessary and it might have been in that thread.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Can I suggest we drop any mention of Doxxie and his shit site.

We are merely just drawing attention to them.

I also suggest we all change our names to Anderson in support of this fallen hero whom Doxxie has a man-crush on.

D

Deleted member 122

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Attacked as in physically attacked?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
That seems to have been the case, yes..

I am not surprised at all by the thuggery though I am disgusted by it. However honestly Mark Collett must know the back story of the EDL, the clue is in the name, what terrorist group has a similar title? This was talked about on bitchute discussions featuring "Horus" and your one who has been imprisoned yet again for "stirring up Religious hatred" (this time ironically for a song slagging off Tommy Robinson) but they did not get the full significance of what they were saying. Look there are a lot of decent lads who have this weird bromance thing about "Tommy", I don't get it but there are things in general about men that I have a hard time figuring out, however there is a big difference between showing up for PA when they are around and showing up when both they and "Tommy" and his "crew" will be around.

D

Deleted member 122

I am not surprised at all by the thuggery though I am disgusted by it. However honestly Mark Collett must know the back story of the EDL, the clue is in the name, what terrorist group has a similar title?
The ADL? :)

This was talked about on bitchute discussions featuring "Horus" and your one who has been imprisoned yet again for "stirring up Religious hatred" (this time ironically for a song slagging off Tommy Robinson) but they did not get the full significance of what they were saying.
You must be talking about Jayda Fransen, she was Britain First and not For Britain (Waters) or is it the other way around I can't remember.. It doesn't matter anyway, they're not nationalists, they're counter-Jihadists (an acceptable racism). I'm surprised to see you mention Horus, he's a nationalist

Look there are a lot of decent lads who have this weird bromance thing about "Tommy"
Like @Myles O'Reilly? :)

I don't get it but there are things in general about men that I have a hard time figuring out, however there is a big difference between showing up for PA when they are around and showing up when both they and "Tommy" and his "crew" will be around.
Yes, Tommy's crew will physically attack nationalists in such a situation

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The ADL? :)

You must be talking about Jayda Fransen, she was Britain First and not For Britain (Waters) or is it the other way around I can't remember.. It doesn't matter anyway, they're not nationalists, they're counter-Jihadists (an acceptable racism). I'm surprised to see you mention Horus, he's a nationalist :)

No, the Jewish Defense League, far more hard core and hard line than the ADL. The ADL has not had bombing campaigns in New York. The JDL "helped" set up the EDL.

No. Alison Chabloz, someone FAR superior to either of those two and not a fan of "Counter-Jihadism" though at ALL but an ethno-nationalist albeit of a softish type but still openly one.

D

Deleted member 122

No, the Jewish Defense League, far more hard core and hard line than the ADL. The ADL has not had bombing campaigns in New York. The JDL "helped" set up the EDL.
I think you're making the mistake of thinking that the ADL is somehow less (destructive) because they don't cause physical harm to people (that we're aware of).

It's like when I stopped being a counter-Jihadist myself.. I would urge people not to (overly) focus on terrorism. Demographics is the issue. The ADL is a poisonous, genocidal organisation

No. Alison Chabloz, someone FAR superior to either of those two and not a fan of "Counter-Jihadism" though at ALL but an ethno-nationalist albeit of a softish type but still openly one.
Okay, I've never heard of her tbh

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I think you're making the mistake of thinking that the ADL is somehow less (destructive) because they don't cause physical harm to people (that we're aware of).

It's like when I stopped being a counter-Jihadist myself.. I would urge people not to (overly) focus on terrorism. Demographics is the issue. The ADL is a poisonous, genocidal organisation

Okay, I've never heard of her tbh

Actually I believe that the ADL is more dangerous and destructive over all than the JDL at this time. I never said otherwise. The JDL though are more openly psycho and have no qualms about illegal violence and would see absolutely no difference between you and an Islamic Jihad in Palestine militant or between both of you and Tony Greenstein. That is the world they live in.

D

Deleted member 122

Actually I believe that the ADL is more dangerous and destructive over all than the JDL at this time. I never said otherwise. The JDL though are more openly psycho and have no qualms about illegal violence and would see absolutely no difference between you and an Islamic Jihad in Palestine militant or between both of you and Tony Greenstein. That is the world they live in.
Come and get me mutherfuckers

How many people have Jihadis killed in Europe.. I don't mean to minimise it, and of course it also costs a fortune in policing and security, changes to society (Diversity Is Our Strength) etc. but it's really nothing compared to genocide. This is what organisations like the ADL indirectly promote.

D

Deleted member 122

A

Aldo

I saw a documentary about the EDL a few years back. From what I could gather they were largely football hooligans who had been persuaded by someone to join in with this group. They really came across badly; most of them drunk, chanting their Engerland chants and generally acting the maggot. They seemed to attract a disproportionate number of scumbags.

D

Deleted member 122

I saw a documentary about the EDL a few years back. From what I could gather they were largely football hooligans who had been persuaded by someone to join in with this group. They really came across badly; most of them drunk, chanting their Engerland chants and generally acting the maggot. They seemed to attract a disproportionate number of scumbags.
Do you see anything wrong with what you're saying here? 🤔

A

Aldo

I see what you mean. It was on Youtube, can't remember exactly who it was. But it was just a fella among the march with a microphone, interviewing some of the attendants. I mean they didn't look like the kind of lads you'd invite around for tea.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom