Soccer

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Insanity! If they start letting this shit disrupt normal life/sport it'll only be a matter of time until religion in its various forms intrudes on everything!
I would disagree with you there Ruck. Its not religion in any various form, its just Islam.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
In a couple of weeks Liverpool have gone from being on for a Quadruple to looking like ending up with just a Carabao Cup!

Hermit

Reaction score
In a couple of weeks Liverpool have gone from being on for a Quadruple to looking like ending up with just a Carabao Cup!
City and Arsenal both dumped out of Europe last night though, while Liverpool, although 0-3 down, still have their 2nd leg to play tonight. The league aint over yet either, it's hard to see City drop points but it's possible.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Is Mick O'Dwyer still alive = = He could manage the Irish team for a few All-Irelands ~ I reckon !

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Beat Preston today. That should see us safe.

Marty has done a great job since he came in :)

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Had a great session with the local QPR fans thirty years ago in the pub next to the ground. Can't recall the name of it now. Three days it went on for!🙃

EDIT: The Springbok!

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
He was no Roy wegerley that's for sure
Sir Les was a hero of mine growing up. Now he's a moron.

Someone put a video on this Site a few days ago of him moaning about there being no black sports presenters. When the clip went back to the studio both the presenters were.....black 😩

Popular Threads

Top Bottom