Space Travel

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The Martian atmosphere is almost all carbon dioxide

The only point I've ever made about this, is that a manned lander won't be able to make use of parachutes/the atmosphere

The video says they will use the atmosphere, lol.

D

Deleted member 122

The video says they will use the atmosphere, lol.
No it doesn't

Learn to lose.

"It would be easier to land humans on Mars than the Moon.. Because Mars has an atmosphere." - Declan

lol

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Your own video pisted describes describes them using the atmosphere. You are arguing my side with your vudeo. GRMA.

D

Deleted member 122

Not at all, Dan

I'm afraid you've lost, once again

To remind everyone - "It would be easier to land (humans) on Mars than the Moon." - Dan

That is utter nonsense

Learn to lose

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
We shall see about that.neither has been done so far.
Your vdeo says that they will use the atmosphere on Mars

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
There is a rocket part about to crash into the moon. Supposedly Chinese debris from years ago. How can it get out of earth orbit and get to the moon???

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Off the top of my head. the Chinese sent a lander which did land and sent back good photos. It would have been brought up by a
main craft and it would undock from it. It is probably a piece of that which is dropping out of orbit and will crash land on the moon.

It makes sense to me.
I dont think so, it was for earth orbit

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
There would want to be a huge space ship built in Space where permanent living is possible. It could doddle off to Mars in two years.

My suspicion is that the radiation is too severe for anything more than a few days.
I remember in about 1975 reading in the Irish Independent I think about how they were to erect huge cylinders of a few miles in diameter in high orbit. Their rotation would simulate gravity and people would live there.

Of course 50 years later, zero progress made.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
next year they will try with people and we will just have to wait.
I await the Indian second attempt at a soft landing in July of this year.

D

Deleted member 122

No living thing can survive more than a few minutes above low earth orbit. The cut off point is the start of the Van Allan belt. From there to
the end of the universe, it is certain death within a couple of hours.
Well it happened, Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up about the Van Allan [sic] belt already 🙄

D

Deleted member 122

You have not proved that no living thing can survive beyond LEO (because of radiation) by repeatedly saying it

Yes, the astronauts received an above average radiation dose, perhaps few chest X-rays worth, it could have been worse

D

Deleted member 122

D

Deleted member 122

Proves my point. It is not all gamma rays. There ism solar and interstellar radiation. IT killed every living thing that ever went through it.
lol.. What the fuck are you on about? What living thing?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

The Russians blast off on July 22. Last visit supposedly in 1975, almost 50 years ago. Lets hope it will encounter soil totally different to the supposed samples from dcades ago, we shall see hopefully.

D

Deleted member 122

Haha.. Yeah, I think the Moon landing hoax theories are coming to an end soon enough.. :)

D

Deleted member 122

54 years and no answers. There will never be answers. A search of the moon would be needed to prove men walked on it. They cannot prove men walked on it or that cows did not walk on it. Common sense tells us cows did not walk on it.

NASA recorded two films of Armstrong allegedly stepping onto the moon. One was the one we all saw and was poor quality. The other was better quality. What do ya know, they accidently erased the good one. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oon-landing-original-footage-disappeared.html
You claim that the Moon landings were a hoax, and your killer argument seems to be -

"There ism solar and interstellar radiation. IT killed every living thing that ever went through it."

What did it kill? What are these living things you speak of?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
We are within a year or two of finding out for sure, after waiting decades. Private ventures like Bezos and Musk might be sooner but I think in 2023 nasa will try to have people circlet noon and the following year land. 55 years after they supposedly did it in 1969. We shall see.
It will be a great I told you so moment for one side or the other.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom