The Benefits of a Yearly 7 Day Fast

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNoYz_UYHxA&t=2s

I have concluded that those that advocate doing this fast once a year may well be on the right past. I have done a three day fast and it is no problem at all. 7 days will be a test though. Only on topic comments are allowed on this thread but guests can post if they are interested. Is anyone interested or do they know anyone that has done this.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This would be a good start to a longer effort for a person changing to a healthier diet. For example I reckon the sales at McDonalds and similar places really increased with covid, when the drive through was pushed and usually the only option. People gorging on "artificial" food is absolutely crazy.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The two lads above added a lot of salt.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Is tea (with milk) allowed? Couldn't last it without me tae.
The small amount of milk would spike your insulin levels a little each time you had a cup. This could potentially take you out of ketosis, or stop you going into it, and being in ketosis leads to autophagy: your body getting rid of some damaged cells. But I think you’d still get most of the benefits from a 7 day fast.

Better to do it with some milk than not do it at all.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Well I will do a 2 day Monday and Tuesday, actually 50 hours. I was talked out of doing a 7 or 10 day fast

willow

Reaction score
Very good for you, fasting. I only eat once a day anyway, but I do the 2 day quite regularly, black coffee is my must have though - don't want to give that up.
This week is my birthday so I will be eating out, but I'll try the full seven days after and report back.

Wolf

Reaction score
LOL, Gowl is on the shitsite claiming he's in top physical shape even though the big headed tiny bodied sex toy almost died of a heart attack last year.😂
Hopefully the next one kills him.👍

How's them burgers, Declan?😂

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I very rarely eat burgers and certainly not cheap ones from mcds etc. The only thing from McDonald's I normally have is their coffee because it used til recently be 99c rather than $3 plus elsewhere. The only place I have a burger from is a chain called

The owner is a anti abortion Christian and they close on Sundays. He and the chain are famous.

Maybe one a month

Today, celebrating a birthday, I am going to a steak place in The Seaport, in Boston.

I will have a steak and that might happen about thre times a year.

Then I will do my 50 hour fast.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
In medieval times, the poor drank beer as a food substitute, full of hops and nourishment. You could also do this with wine I believe, so cut out the food and drink for 7 days, I reckon Myles can tell us if it can be done?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
In medieval times, the poor drank beer as a food substitute, full of hops and nourishment. You could also do this with wine I believe, so cut out the food and drink for 7 days, I reckon Myles can tell us if it can be done?
I believe that you could nearly live of the Guinness of 50 years ago ~ ~ But they changed the way the Guinness was made ~ I believe that there was more hops and nourishment in it back then.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I am 90 minutes in, and already I am beginning to hallucinate.
I saw a large very obese 22 stone slob who then morphed into a 10 stone rat faced ugly hoor that reminded me for a few seconds of a rat .
It got worse
Rat face started playing on plastic buckets as if he was a drummer for The Rolling Stones in his own mind.

So we are off on the 50 hour fast, with regular updates.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
After a very indulgent Xmas and a January full of broken deadlines I’m beginning a few months of one meal a day today.

700 grammes of Air-fried chicken with lots of veg. About 1500 calories.

Black decaf coffee and water!

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom