The Benefits of a Yearly 7 Day Fast

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
19 hours in and no physical effect at all. I do not feel hungry. It is mental, a habit. I just want to pick up an apple or a banana.

So doing 50 hours is easy enough.

3 days is a tougher hike.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
19 hours in and no physical effect at all. I do not feel hungry. It is mental, a habit. I just want to pick up an apple or a banana.

So doing 50 hours is easy enough.

3 days is a tougher hike.
i regularly do 5 in a row. It's all a head thing. Your body wont miss food if you have plenty of fat to lose. Have some electorlite salts for later in the week, day 3/4.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I am just doing 2 days this time unless I change my mind.

I have a touch of a headache .

I am just at 24 hours.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Are you de-hydrated ?
images.jpeg

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I prefer to just burn it off personally.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Very good for you, fasting. I only eat once a day anyway, but I do the 2 day quite regularly, black coffee is my must have though - don't want to give that up.
This week is my birthday so I will be eating out, but I'll try the full seven days after and report back.
happy birthday willow enjoy the wisdom and the insights and look after yourself financially and emotionally for the future and be a little ruthless doing so .
-the future --somebody gave him a Ferrari now and you are always somehow playing catch up now with your plans .
a man i dont like said ""if you ever want to give god a laugh tell him your plans for tomorrow ""
so be good to yourself willow in a careful strategic way .

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Very good for you, fasting. I only eat once a day anyway, but I do the 2 day quite regularly, black coffee is my must have though - don't want to give that up.
This week is my birthday so I will be eating out, but I'll try the full seven days after and report back.
Happy Birthday to Ya !

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
happy birthday willow enjoy the wisdom and the insights and look after yourself financially and emotionally for the future and be a little ruthless doing so .
-the future --somebody gave him a Ferrari now and you are always somehow playing catch up now with your plans .
a man i dont like said ""if you ever want to give god a laugh tell him your plans for tomorrow ""
so be good to yourself willow in a careful strategic way .
That's the strangest happy birthday wish I think I've ever heard.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
40 hours in and I still have a slight headache. That is the only effect.
I am not in the least bit hungry. I think the headache could be withdrawal from caffeine.

I will use this break to quit drinking caffenated coffee. A person can spend a lot of money on coffee here. One dunkin donuts large a day is about $1200 a year . I rarely have a muffin, but for those that do it is about 2000 dollars a year.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I am not in the least bit hungry. I think the headache could be withdrawal from caffeine.

I will use this break to quit drinking caffenated coffee. A person can spend a lot of money on coffee here. One dunkin donuts large a day is about $1200 a year . I rarely have a muffin, but for those that do it is about 2000 dollars a year.
Fight the " " Man " "

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

You're coming up on half way there.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I am at 45 hours, of my 50 but will likely do more.

I feel great niw.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
50 hours done.
I will do 60 at least and maybe 3.5 days or 84 hours.
I feel perfectly fine.
Good man. Do think of some salt replacement drink though. I use these.

one or two tablet in day 3/4

Popular Threads

Top Bottom