The best Alleged Alien Autopsy post I have ever seen.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Given recent revelations, this is no longer a fringe view. In fact, those flat out denying the possibility of ET visitation are the fringe lunatics.
It's telling that many of the same people who deny the existence of life elsewhere in the universe -- never mind ET visitation -- are the same people who embrace flat earthism and a dogmatic belief in talking snakes and other such nonsense.

The the Angelic Intelligences moving the planets around the place come under the definition of ET life.

The thing is that if another intelligent species embodied materially similarly to us was visiting us from outside the solar system than it only makes sense that they would have the technology to cloak themselves from us completely or if they wanted to just take over completely- why play games of "now you see us, now you don't?".

Reactions: jpc

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
The the Angelic Intelligences moving the planets around the place come under the definition of ET life.

The thing is that if another intelligent species embodied materially similarly to us was visiting us from outside the solar system than it only makes sense that they would have the technology to cloak themselves from us completely or if they wanted to just take over completely- why play games of "now you see us, now you don't?".

Not necessarily. That doesn't follow at all.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

That doesn't follow at all. We don't know what we don't know.

What we do know is that UFO's are confirmed to be real. Whether or not they're of Alien origin, or terrestrial, remains to be seen. Many whistleblowers have come forward over the years. They're either telling the truth or part of some intelligence-based disinformation campaign.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Not necessarily. That doesn't follow at all.
OIP.bhTT3iTulUtPqQS8gVmA7AHaEK

This lad can cloak , that's why he's the undisputed king of all the aliens we've seen .....I hope it's him :sneaky:

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
In fairness, AI detectors can be easily bypassed.
Simply using AI to write the first draft, then adding your own input and paraphrasing a few sentences here and there is usually enough.

Having said that, I'm very much open to idea that ETs have visited us and their genetic material may even have been studied.

Given recent revelations, this is no longer a fringe view. In fact, those flat out denying the possibility of ET visitation are the fringe lunatics.
It's telling that many of the same people who deny the existence of life elsewhere in the universe -- never mind ET visitation -- are the same people who embrace flat earthism and a dogmatic belief in talking snakes and other such nonsense.
It's amazing to me that, according to people who genuinely believe that humans were created from mud and a rib ( according to hand-me-down book written by sand people in the bronze age) and became self-aware via the instruction of a talking snake and a magic apple laugh at the possibility that in a seemingly infinite universe, a hyper-intelligent space-faring species might exist, and might be engaging with our own species and others.

It's fear. They can't handle existence without the comfort blanket of an all-loving God who offers them eternal love and life. Any challenge to their cosmology causes them to have an existential crises, and to retreat into denial.

Tiger

Reaction score
It's amazing to me that, according to people who genuinely believe that humans were created from mud and a rib ( according to hand-me-down book written by sand people in the bronze age) and became self-aware via the instruction of a talking snake laugh at the possibility that in a seemingly infinite universe, a hyper-intelligent space-faring species might exist, and might be engaging with our own species and others.
Yes, being convinced by this outline of a script (it’s not even a D1) is equal to belief in God.

I could literally finish this script off and make it better myself.

Well done.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, being convinced by this outline of a script (it’s not even a D1) is equal to belief in God.

I could literally finish this script off and make it better myself.

Well done.
You say that, but I doubt you could. This guy definitely knows what he's talking about and knows what their is to think about, which is very impressive. I'm not saying it isn't a hoax. But it could be bona fide. Read the comments.

Tiger

Reaction score
You say that, but I doubt you could.
It’s a bad idea to give too much information about oneself on forums, but I could write this story. Very easily.

It seems more likely to be the product of a creative writing course ( who give assignments like this all the time, mixing fact and fiction, adding in researched material etc..) than it is to be an actual dude doing clandestine autopsies on little green men.
This guy definitely knows what he's talking about and knows what their is to think about, which is very impressive
When crime writers write stories say about a serial killer who is also a funeral director, they will spend a significant amount of time researching what it is to be a funeral director, so as to convince even someone who has spent their life in that profession. That is a normal writing process. There’s nothing in this science fiction account that jars with normal writing techniques.

. I'm not saying it isn't a hoax. But it could be bona fide. Read the comments.

The comments seemed silly to me. Did I miss something?

Last edited:

tldr

Reaction score
Classy Sfi Fi screen play there!
Love to see it on dark mirror.
Where the body owner comes back to tell us this is where trans humanism and all the bolloxology today leads to if allowed continue.
Grey homogeneous clone creatures.
No individual traits.

Reads like fan fiction from the mind of Harari.

A rough beast slouches

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I'd be more impressed by the technological genius of aliens if they didn't keep crashing their flying saucers. As for said aliens the green guys are meant to be the goodies, the grey ones were always considered little b'stards, sticking probes where they are not wanted and so on.

• Love

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd be more impressed by the technological genius of aliens if they didn't keep crashing their flying saucers. As for said aliens the green guys are meant to be the goodies, the grey ones were always considered little b'stards, sticking probes where they are not wanted and so on.

Well, we know that UAP are somehow able to subvert the constraints of physics as we understand them. They appear to be able to manipulate gravity, and time. I'd say that's pretty impressive. The jury is still out for me as to whether or not this tech is alien or terrestrial. But The jury is in on whether they exist, because they clearly do.

One thing about the alleged recovered craft is that if whatever designed had the requisite level of knowledge and intellect to create them, and they seemingly don't want to engage with us directly but rather covertly, then why wouldn't they have engineered the craft to self-destruct if something went wrong--such as a crash? Surely the dumb animals they're studying not getting their hands on their tech would be a prettty high priority.

• Clever

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, we know that UAP are somehow able to subvert the constraints of physics as we understand them. They appear to be able to manipulate gravity, and time. I'd say that's pretty impressive. The jury is still out for me as to whether or not this tech is alien or terrestrial. But The jury is in on whether they exist, because they clearly do.

One thing about the alleged recovered craft is that if whatever designed had the requisite level of knowledge and intellect to create them, and they seemingly don't want to engage with us directly but rather covertly, then why wouldn't they have engineered the craft to self-destruct if something went wrong--such as a crash? Surely the dumb animals they're studying not getting their hands on their tech would be a prettty high priority.

It's bollox when you look at it critically.
Advanced civilisation playing peek a boo.
Blurred pictures while we live in a camera tiddled surveillance system.
Psyop Bollox for the masses consumption.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
I cannot believe that some people are falling for this hoax. There is absolutely no such thing as any life outside earth, but we will get more and more persuasive 'evidence' like this,
View: https://x.com/OV_Matter/status/1624568229627830272?t=YP32cWCuR4jbuXP_wUzmxg&s=09

The possibility that we've been visited by extra-terrestrial life is FAR more plausible than your frankly bonkers notion that we're alone in a VAST, VAST universe.
And don't get me started on the 'project blue beam' nonsense.

It's posts like these that make it hard for me to take you seriously on other matters. For instance, whatever merit your analysis of the Tuam debacle may have is overshadowed by your more zany pronouncements on matters such as this.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The sheer enormity of the galaxy alone.
The energy requirements.
The technology requirements.
And most crucial
Sentience is in all liklihood.
Vanishingly rare.
Sentience able or capable of exploring the cosmos.
Rarer still.

Tiger

Reaction score
Clearly there are people on this thread (the usual suspects) who don't believe the story because of their own personal religious belief (being special).. therein ends the discussion.
Also, the small detail of a 100% absence of any evidence.

It has as much evidence as a Leaving Cert students homework essay assignment.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Also, the small detail of a 100% absence of any evidence.

It has as much evidence as a Leaving Cert students homework essay assignment.
Phenomenally pervasive camera surveillance everywhere populated.
Almost universal access to camera phone.
And like you point out.
Not a single bit of evidence that I have seen so far that makes me think.
Wow that's really something that could be non terrestrial.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Clearly there are people on this thread (the usual suspects) who don't believe the story because of their own personal religious belief (being special).. therein ends the discussion.
Huge claims need massive evidence.
Simply put.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Interdasting. Tell us more about your own beliefs on this matter, and why you believe what you believe, sans any actual scientific evidence for said beliefs

Popular Threads

Top Bottom