The best Alleged Alien Autopsy post I have ever seen.

tldr

Reaction score
Clearly there are people on this thread (the usual suspects) who don't believe the story because of their own personal religious belief (being special).. therein ends the discussion.

Did you read this? I suppose the portion you're referring to is from the end of the document.

Question 3: I haven't read everything in detail but can you expend on the document on their religion?

EBOs [Exo-Biospheric-Organisms] believe that the soul is not an extension of the individual, but rather a fundamental characteristic of nature that expresses itself as a field, not unlike gravity. In the presence of life, this field acquires complexity, resulting in negative entropy [tendency towards order] if that makes sense. This gain in complexity is directly correlated with the concentration of living organisms in a given location. With time, and with the right conditions, life in turn becomes more complex until the appearance of sentient life. After reaching this threshold, the field begins to express itself through these sentient beings, forming what we call the soul. Through their life experiences, sentient beings will in turn influence the field in a sort of positive feedback loop. This in turn further accelerates the complexity of the field. Eventually, when the field reaches a "critical mass", there will be a sort of apotheosis. It's not clear what this means in practical terms, but this quest for apotheosis seems to be the EBOs main motivation.

The author of the document added his reflections and interpretations as an appendix. He specified that, for them, the soul field is not a belief but an obvious truth. He also argues that the soul loses its individuality after death, but that memory and experience persist as part of the field. This fact would influence the philosophy and culture of EBOs, resulting in a society that doesn't fear death but which places no importance or reverence on individuality. This "belief" compels them to seed life, shape it, nurture it, monitor it and influence it for the ultimate purpose of creating this apotheosis. Paradoxically, they have little or no respect for an individual's well-being.

Please be advised that I'm speaking from memory of something I read more than 10 years ago, so take the following with a grain of salt. Also, I'm not a philosopher or an artist, so please excuse my struggle to properly formulate the concepts and my dry terminology. Finally, note that this information comes from a document whose author was directly interacting with an EBO. It is not specified whether it was an ambassador, a crash survivor, a prisoner. The means of communication were not specified either.

Something similar surfaced recently. There's an analogous pattern in how it's written.

Biologics created by some intelligence as tools, with a mixture of terrestrial and artificial body mapping, who have a weak immune system, no survival related capability, night sight, are wrapped in a bio-film, excrete through their skin and live off hummingbird soup.

The anthropologists who interviewed the alien to document their hive precept should get a Noble Prize. The "guy" did not use poorly developed concepts or dry terminology. Life is a materialistic precursor. Consciousness is a boson of some undiscovered field. Memory and experience are the content of immortality. Transcendent purpose is the movement towards evolved divinity.

It's a trans-humanist confection, clearly a product of Scientific Millennialism.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Rather than make me guess, why don't you just say what you fucking mean, r u talking about atheism, being visited by LGM, flat Earth, what?
I think this meme says all we need to on the matter now

images.jpeg

tldr

Reaction score
I was referring to -

There is absolutely no such thing as any life outside earth.

..in a reply to a post by @Tuco Salamanca, which was a reply to a post by @scolairebocht, in which those words were highlighted (in bold)

You have to read the source material before you engage in the discussion. I provided the portion that was relevant to your assertion. What do you think of it?

There is absolutely no proof of life outside Earth - there is a reasonable suspicion, which may be enough to fund research, but is not enough to alter policy or body of facts.

tldr

Reaction score
And that means that the conclusion should be, 100%, that there isn't?

Why r u talking about something that wasn't being discussed?

You're not addressing the substance of anything that's discussed.

You're lucky you're Irish, there's a good chance the resources to teach you to read and write won't have been spent in other countries. That you can - while it may not be great for us - is something you should be grateful for. How did you develop your hatred of learning?

What do you think of the consciousness field theory of the little pale men?

tldr

Reaction score
I most certainly didn't "learn" anything from you merely stating a fact (there's no proof for life outside of Earth). You're not even a midwit, you're a 90 IQer who thinks he's a fucking sage

Okay, let's reset here.

What do you think of the "EBOs" theory of existence?

I think that it is a conclusion that an intelligent machine* may come to given it will not have the experiential data from being ensouled.

*I was going to include this: (or a bootstrap movement of trans-humanists that resorts to this fabulation in rebellion to God), but it kind of fouled up the sentence.

tldr

Reaction score
I do not follow people down their garden path (said this just recently).

If you want to eh, expand the discussion then do this:

1. Acknowledge that what I was talking about is not what you're talking about and indeed was not the discussion

and

2. Comment on what was being discussed, namely - "There is absolutely no such thing as any life outside earth."

If you comply with both then, maybe, maybe, we'll explore your garden path

1. You maintained that the doubt in this evidence about aliens by those who believe in God is reflexive and defensive. The Vatican does not rule out the possibility of extra-terrestrial life.

In the context of this thread, there is content in the opening post that refers directly to the question of religion - namely it gives an account of the religious beliefs of the aliens. The question is whether this account of aliens is credible or is a fabrication.

2. Because there is no definitive proof of aliens - only circumstantial or indistinct ones being available - there is no reason to change the position that 'there is no such thing as life outside Earth' is the reliable one.

What do you think of the alien's theory of existence?

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
How massive would you say this claim is -

"There is absolutely no such thing as any life outside earth."

After all, that was what was being responded to
As stated earlier.
That would be as Equally profound as finding evidence of life elsewhere in the galaxy.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean when you spelled Carl Sagan wrong?

Again, what is your point? THIS was the statement -

Do you ANY of you people want to have a go at WHY someone would say that?!

One things apparent.
You're a nit picking pedant.
Not interested in the actual comments being put out here.
Or adding anything of worth to the conversations.
Just noise over nothing.
Get over yourself.
Goodbye!

tldr

Reaction score
So you think that this is possibly true?

What's with the facepalm?

Do you think the account of an extra-terrestrial autopsy in the opening post is possibly true?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Huge claims need massive evidence.
Simply put.

I do think there are enough cases of something happening as regards UFOs and supposed "aliens" that cannot be explained merely by secret government technology, strange weather phenomena, mental illness or weird glitches in people's psyches, etc.

I read think interesting booklet that suggested that there could other intelligent flesh and blood species on this planet who are far older than we are hiding out who are the ones pretending to be aliens. Than they could be mischievous beings from an another dimension also on this earth similar to what our ancestors reported around fairies, demons, jinn, etc. The fact that the way their flying machines, etc look keeps changing in line with our technology or technological imagination in a lot of the reports I think says something.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
You have to read the source material before you engage in the discussion. I provided the portion that was relevant to your assertion. What do you think of it?

There is absolutely no proof of life outside Earth - there is a reasonable suspicion, which may be enough to fund research, but is not enough to alter policy or body of facts.
I'm a fence-sitter when it comes to extraterrestrial visitation but I thoroughly agree with this.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Anyone, anyone want to have a go at WHY someone would say this -

Sure. Here is the answer:

Because there is no life outside of Earth.

All evidence points to this fact, as does the math. The statistical likelihood of life having come into existence once, accidentally is so astronomical, as to be unlikely to have been repeated. anywhere. ever.

Dembski wrote a whole book about the math of accidental life:

81XIhGUVMGL._SL1500_.jpg

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
I do think there are enough cases of something happening as regards UFOs and supposed "aliens" that cannot be explained merely by secret government technology, strange weather phenomena, mental illness or weird glitches in people's psyches, etc.

I read think interesting booklet that suggested that there could other intelligent flesh and blood species on this planet who are far older than we are hiding out who are the ones pretending to be aliens. Than they could be mischievous beings from an another dimension also on this earth similar to what our ancestors reported around fairies, demons, jinn, etc. The fact that the way their flying machines, etc look keeps changing in line with our technology or technological imagination in a lot of the reports I think says something.
I'd be amazed if life didn't exist elsewhere in the galaxy to start.
But beings technically massively advanced to ourselves.
Playing peek a boo.
Not buying it.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
It was long ago, years before I demonstrated the mathematical impossibility of the current synthesis of the theory of evolution by natural selection with genetic science, that I declared evolutionists were going to have to develop a new theory of evolution. And now, lo and behold, some of the evolutionists themselves are finally beginning to reach the same conclusion due to the total failure of their pet theory as a useful predictive or explanatory model.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you read this? I suppose the portion you're referring to is from the end of the document.

Question 3: I haven't read everything in detail but can you expend on the document on their religion?

EBOs [Exo-Biospheric-Organisms] believe that the soul is not an extension of the individual, but rather a fundamental characteristic of nature that expresses itself as a field, not unlike gravity. In the presence of life, this field acquires complexity, resulting in negative entropy [tendency towards order] if that makes sense. This gain in complexity is directly correlated with the concentration of living organisms in a given location. With time, and with the right conditions, life in turn becomes more complex until the appearance of sentient life. After reaching this threshold, the field begins to express itself through these sentient beings, forming what we call the soul. Through their life experiences, sentient beings will in turn influence the field in a sort of positive feedback loop. This in turn further accelerates the complexity of the field. Eventually, when the field reaches a "critical mass", there will be a sort of apotheosis. It's not clear what this means in practical terms, but this quest for apotheosis seems to be the EBOs main motivation.

The author of the document added his reflections and interpretations as an appendix. He specified that, for them, the soul field is not a belief but an obvious truth. He also argues that the soul loses its individuality after death, but that memory and experience persist as part of the field. This fact would influence the philosophy and culture of EBOs, resulting in a society that doesn't fear death but which places no importance or reverence on individuality. This "belief" compels them to seed life, shape it, nurture it, monitor it and influence it for the ultimate purpose of creating this apotheosis. Paradoxically, they have little or no respect for an individual's well-being.

Please be advised that I'm speaking from memory of something I read more than 10 years ago, so take the following with a grain of salt. Also, I'm not a philosopher or an artist, so please excuse my struggle to properly formulate the concepts and my dry terminology. Finally, note that this information comes from a document whose author was directly interacting with an EBO. It is not specified whether it was an ambassador, a crash survivor, a prisoner. The means of communication were not specified either.

Something similar surfaced recently. There's an analogous pattern in how it's written.

Biologics created by some intelligence as tools, with a mixture of terrestrial and artificial body mapping, who have a weak immune system, no survival related capability, night sight, are wrapped in a bio-film, excrete through their skin and live off hummingbird soup.

The anthropologists who interviewed the alien to document their hive precept should get a Noble Prize. The "guy" did not use poorly developed concepts or dry terminology. Life is a materialistic precursor. Consciousness is a boson of some undiscovered field. Memory and experience are the content of immortality. Transcendent purpose is the movement towards evolved divinity.

It's a trans-humanist confection, clearly a product of Scientific Millennialism.
This is all is pretty tongue-in-cheek and quite a stretch. I also recognize that this idea, when you simmer it down, is more or less stolen from Buddhism. By mind is the world made, by world is the mind made.

It's also not the kind of knowledge I'd expect someone hired to perform bioanalysis to be privvy to--because I assume in such a situation everything would be compartmentalized. Someone performing bioresearch on these entities wouldn't be liasing with a xeno-anthropologist.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom