The Bombing of Nordstream 2 and WW3

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I see, so it is the lack of entertainment value that has you so disinterested in developing events? Gen Z I'm guessing. No capacity or imagination for the long game.
I see, so it is the lack of entertainment value that has you so disinterested in developing events? Gen Z I'm guessing. No capacity or imagination for the long game.
Sure, it's entertainment. You watch all the videos, the behind the scenes access from your telegram channels. You got you expert punditry from Duran, Ritter, McGregor Lira etc.

Its no different from some guy who has bought the full package on Sky for all the football.

different strokes for different folks.

This only just entertainment and theatre.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The US are not really poring billions into Ukraine, they are poring billions into their weapons companies.
Given that there is no official financial oversight, you can't really make this claim. No one has any idea where the money is really going. But if you think the US has no vested interest in the rising multipolar world, you're in for a treat, if you can hold out long enough in terms of the entertainment value of it all.

Wolf

Reaction score
The US are not really poring billions into Ukraine, they are poring billions into their weapons companies. In the same way they poured billions into their pharma companies. The threat from Covid didnt justify the billions spent and this 'war' in Ukraine doesnt either.
Sure the terrorist kip is only 35 odd trillion in debt as it is. What's another couple of trillion when the kip is that screwed.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
which doesn't explain the cynicism. What else is going on with you? Tell us about your relationship with your Mother
sorry did I offend against your football team? Sorry Sorry.. hows it all going in Bakmut today? Russia any closer to closing the cauldron? I suppose thats the Season Finale and we'll have to wait another few months on that

Yawn. This is worse than Lost.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
sorry did I offend against your football team? Sorry Sorry.. hows it all going in Bakmut today? Russia any closer to closing the cauldron? I suppose thats the Season Finale and we'll have to wait another few months on that

Yawn. This is worse than Lost.
Now you just sound like another boring tit troll. We were talking about the demise of the US and you turned it into something entirely different and unworthy of anyone's time. Sort out your issues

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Block yourself. Don't know how you cope with your own sense of ennui. Must be terribly tiresome
You don't know how to deal with anybody who doesn't buy into the GeoPolitical Show? A true believer. I bet you bought into the Covid Show too?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Now you just sound like another boring tit troll. We were talking about the demise of the US and you turned it into something entirely different and unworthy of anyone's time. Sort out your issues
No we are not talking about the demise of the US. That's pure re-dic. At most we are seeing the start of another Cold War. The last one lasted 50 long, non-eventful, years [Possible exception in Cuba 62] so you can clam down with the breathless threads of impended nuclear wasteland US. You gotta make the drama last! You dont spaff it all in the first years. The scriptwriters of Geo-Political Show know that.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
the True Believers, the Mask Wearers, the 'I've had my Vaccine' NPC. now its the WarNPCs
How boring are you on a scale of 1-10? This boring:

th (6).jpeg

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
the True Believers, the Mask Wearers, the 'I've had my Vaccine' NPC. now its the WarNPCs
You're clearly too enlightened or bored for us here. In any case, I see no reason for you to continue interact. Why lower yourself?

Off you pop

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
You're clearly too enlightened or bored for us here. In any case, I see no reason for you to continue interact. Why lower yourself?

Off you pop
you join the forum 5 minutes ago and you're already throwing your weight around? and all because some called out your Daily Mail worthy drama threads. #Precious #Troofer

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
you join the forum 5 minutes ago and you're already throwing your weight around? and all because some called out your Daily Mail worthy drama threads. #Precious #Troofer
Still here? Borin the tits off everyone with your enlightened and totally irrelevant hot takes (not to mention downright incorrect)? Is it just that some of us have no time for your inane and cynical nonsense? Has that got your goat up, that we won't take you seriously? You're not a serious person. That has been established.

Seek, apparently, doesn't get their info from The Daily Mail like the rest of us, must have a direct line to the Rand Corporation, or the Club of Rome, maybe even the Vatican! A higher order being all round.

Have you no friends you could biking about with? Get some air, and a choc-ice maybe . Contemplate the pointlessness of it all by the sea perhaps . A Houellebecq fan no doubt.

You're too Kool for Skool Seek. That's all. Find your level. It's not here tho.

hitler.jpg

Last edited:

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The USAF is removing the tail markings from its transport planes:

This is an obvious preparation for war with Russia and/or China. But more ominously, the removal of AMC markings would make it easier to lay the groundwork for nuclear false flags within the continental United States. And I suspect, given the long and sordid history of US false flags prior to major wars combined with the utter lack of enthusiasm on the part of the white male population to go to war for Ukraine and Uncle Samuel, that the neoclowns are very well aware of the way that a series of serious false flags will be necessary to instill the necessary fighting frenzy into Americans of combat age before any large-scale war is possible.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Still here? Borin the tits off everyone with your enlightened and totally irrelevant hot takes (not to mention downright incorrect)? Is it just that some of us have no time for your inane and cynical nonsense? Has that got your goat up, that we won't take you seriously? You're not a serious person. That has been established.

Seek, apparently, doesn't get their info from The Daily Mail like the rest of us, must have a direct line to the Rand Corporation, or the Club of Rome, maybe even the Vatican! A higher order being all round.

Have you no friends you could biking about with? Get some air, and a choc-ice maybe . Contemplate the pointlessness of it all by the sea perhaps . A Houellebecq fan no doubt.

You're too Kool for Skool Seek. That's all. Find your level. It's not here tho.

View attachment 633
For someone with no time, I certainly appreciate the effort you put in to your replies. I appreciate it all the more considering the limited time we all have left before the Bomb hits. You are even less generous with our prospects than Greta was. #ShopAroundDoomsters

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
For someone with no time, I certainly appreciate the effort you put in to your replies.
still here 🤷‍♂️

Being such a delicate soul, maybe you need to put the Doom threads on mute? Just a thought. Take a mental health day/month

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
still here 🤷‍♂️

Being such a delicate soul, maybe you need to put the Doom threads on mute? Just a thought. Take a mental health day/month
Why would I do that when watching you Doomsters freak out is part of the entertainment?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom