The Bombing of Nordstream 2 and WW3

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The sad part is, ordinary American people are going to be suffering years of hardship as a result of the loss of WW3 by an elite ruling class gone rogue.
How will people be suffering if there are no people left?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I don't think Plunkett realises that WW3 would result in the end of human civilisation.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
The SMO wouldnt convince anybody of the military threat of the Russians. Not exactly Shock and Awe. More like Bored and Dropping Off.
But the teenagers and old men of Ukraine, what about the draft? It's said that Ukraine is running out of resources and that Ukraine is 1/2 the country it used to be, quick look at a map - there's a new border on the horizon🏞️

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
But the teenagers and old men of Ukraine, what about the draft? It's said that Ukraine is running out of resources and that Ukraine is 1/2 the country it used to be, quick look at a map - there's a new border on the horizon🏞️
i listen to the Duran like the best of us do. I have heard the confidence assurance of Alex Mercouris of the sheer numbers of Ukies getting whacked. 100 a day, 200 a day. I've listening to that since the way before last summer. and yet and yet Wagner [Are there any regular russians fighting?] are snail's place through Bakmut. You's think with the loss suffered by the Ukie progress would speed up. but no

M

Mad as Fish

i listen to the Duran like the best of us do. I have heard the confidence assurance of Alex Mercouris of the sheer numbers of Ukies getting whacked. 100 a day, 200 a day. I've listening to that since the way before last summer. and yet and yet Wagner [Are there any regular russians fighting?] are snail's place through Bakmut. You's think with the loss suffered by the Ukie progress would speed up. but no
One of Putin's objectives was to destroy the Ukie army. Zelensky is obliging by sending them to the meat grinder where Wagner dutifully does the grinding.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
What timeline though? Let's perhaps consider what's happening behind the front lines now? I know little or nothing but can we imagine there are huge works being constructed?? Russia presently must secure, retrain and rebuild 1/3 of Ukraine - Huge work, would be soldiers & engineers in every town, this time the Russians are holding on for the Loooooonnnnnnnnngggg term and will advance in their own incremental time, until the great river border is established.
Russia is rebuilding hundreds of towns now and new military bases etc
Zelyankee's got nothing but lousy money and a whole lotta loss - Russia has won already.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
One of Putin's objectives was to destroy the Ukie army. Zelensky is obliging by sending them to the meat grinder where Wagner dutifully does the grinding.
Indeed, if the plan is to turn Ukraine into a future DMZ, you have to remove the M part.

Last edited:

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
I don't think Plunkett realises that WW3 would result in the end of human civilisation.
It won't, but as Fatima said, 'Various nations will be desotryed'.

Modern culture is deranged anyway. We can look forward to a return to better values once globo-homo has been defeated

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You think incinerating almost all (if not every single one) of the Earth's 7 billion humans is something to 'look forward to' because 'globo-homo' will be gone?

I thought NewIre was nuts when he couldn't wait for three quarters of the western World to die excruciating deaths from the jibby jab but I think you've just trumped that :)

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
You think incinerating almost all (if not every single one) of the Earth's 7 billion humans is something to 'look forward to
You're making this all up from whole cloth for some reason.

Another one with attention needs?

And yes, once globo-homo and all its adherents are gone, the world will indeed be a better place.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
In what way would WW3 not involve a nuclear holocaust Sir?

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
In what way would WW3 not involve a nuclear holocaust Sir?
Oh, but it will, but only for certain geographic zones/nations/cities.

You think Putin or Biden wants to nuke every town and hamlet?
Even the largest nukes have limited effective range.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom