The Cancer Thread.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I hope we can put together a trove of material for those wishing an alternative approach. 2024 will imo be the biggest cancer year in history.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
It's sad to see young people and kids who get cancer and consequently die young but for us older 55+'s that's just the way the cookie crumbles, especially when we've hammered life with our supposedly unhealthy lifestyles and there's just the unlucky factor for a whole ranges of unrelated reasons.
I guess it's a question of making the very most of the time we have until we cannot function any longer . . .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
That is the gameplan, try not to get cancer.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The OP vid is over 2 hours. It definitely qualifies for a Bullet Point Summary.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
There's people these days who go from working to being told they have cancer to being dead in 6 weeks ..... In these cases , which they probably class as late diagnosis they take you up to Dublin and go at you in a frenzy with a dose of chemo that would kill an elephant ( no matter the physical condition of the patient)

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope we can put together a trove of material for those wishing an alternative approach. 2024 will imo be the biggest cancer year in history.
I said this exact same thing after looking over the schedule for Disney+ only yesterday.

K

Kangal

There's people these days who go from working to being told they have cancer to being dead in 6 weeks ..... In these cases , which they probably class as late diagnosis they take you up to Dublin and go at you in a frenzy with a dose of chemo that would kill an elephant ( no matter the physical condition of the patient)
Yearly checkups are crucial. I just had mine recently and while there was a bit of nervousness waiting for the results as always, everything was fine. If you're not getting checkups you're asking for it.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Yearly checkups are crucial. I just had mine recently and while there was a bit of nervousness waiting for the results as always, everything was fine. If you're not getting checkups you're asking for it.
Did they locate either a heart or a brain?

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
declan thanks for doing this i listened to dr berg video -- very good very easy to follow thanks again.

Tiger

Reaction score
This interview with Gary Brecka (of 10X health) is fascinating.

It is worth listening to more than once, as it’s so dense with information that can transform your health. It’s not specific to cancer, however the advice in it will protect you from cancer.

Highly recommended.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
17033043202534057237702682266336.jpg

I have my raw bitter apricot seeds and I also at times, such as now, have the brazil nuts as well. Supposedly, they are two of the very few ways to get vitamin B17 which is sometimes called laetrile .

You have to be cautious not to overdo both though.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom