The Cancer Thread.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
You sound like a Nancy Boy. Only a faggot gives a fuck about this shit.

In fact this whole thread is full of Nonce's . I never thought I'd hear Irishmen pussying around about diet and such nonsense.

I'm embarrassed to be from the same Country as you all to be honest.
Ancient Celts standing on the slopes of their ring forts were fortified with Apricots and Brazil nuts. Thats what made them strong.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Good news at last! Hate apricots but love Brazil nuts.
And that is a downside, the temptation being to gobble them down. A lot of calories but too much selenium and that damages kidneys.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score

Tiger

Reaction score
I took Sinclairs advice on MNM a while back, but stopped taking it when concerns were raised about it possibly increasing the risk of cancer. And it may not be that effective.
Yup, same. I think he was probably wrong about Metformin too.
Taurine looks very promising and it's cheap as chips. I'm going to be adding that to my supplement stack in the new year.
Agreed, taurine looks like a good addition.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
mRNa turbo cancers can no longer be ignored:

An oncologist calls for the immediate banning of all mRNA vaccines due to the way in which it appears to be triggering post-booster cancer relapse in those who have been vaxxed and boosted:

Other oncologists have contacted me from all over the world including from Australia and the US. The consensus is that it is no longer confined to melanoma but that increased incidence of lymphomas, leukaemias and kidney cancers is being seen after booster injections.

All mRNA vaccines must be halted and banned now.

Angus Dalgleish

Professor of Oncology

St George’s Hospital Medical School, London

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
mRNa turbo cancers can no longer be ignored:

An oncologist calls for the immediate banning of all mRNA vaccines due to the way in which it appears to be triggering post-booster cancer relapse in those who have been vaxxed and boosted:

And yet there was an oncologist down Cork way who took to the local airwaves urging people to take the jab. Since then three of his colleagues have succumbed to the big C.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
No comment :cautious:

You need to start hounding your doctor and demand they write you a prescription for naltrexone.

And if they try to fob you off, get in touch with your TD. Tell them about your health and how urgent it is that you get off the drink.
The herbal supplement kudzu is effective for most people, but you probably need something stronger like naltrexone. So start kicking up a fuss and get your family and everyone you know involved.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/14AnsZ__obk?si=pqT4xDwaiAgGLvmd

According to this lad, you can overdo the turmeric. I use it in my salids.

But maybe a spicy Indian meal once a month could be a plan as well.

Looking at the lowest levels of cancer, we see india, Nepal, Bhutan and then African countries.

The two obvious factors.

Sun and Spice.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/14AnsZ__obk?si=pqT4xDwaiAgGLvmd

According to this lad, you can overdo the turmeric. I use it in my salids.

But maybe a spicy Indian meal once a month could be a plan as well.

Looking at the lowest levels of cancer, we see india, Nepal, Bhutan and then African countries.

The two obvious factors.

Sun and Spice.

I hear that India has a diabetes problem though, due to the amount of sugar included in those spicy dishes.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Well that certainly is a problem

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I hear that India has a diabetes problem though, due to the amount of sugar included in those spicy dishes.
Have you tried Indian desserts & ices? Can you imagine the thirst & munchies after spicy food and holy smoke?
You'd eat the whole tub and go back for another every day!! :love:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/lnr_815ZTnk?si=7no_G2yZDzPqAcTu

A good start would be concentrating on the liver.

I have avocado once a week. I drink a lot of coffee. I ned a bit of garlic.
I only have any type of soda once a year, on new years day. I never have an energy drink and only drink alcohol rarely on vacation or in a coffee maybe.

But I do consume too much sweets and pastries.

My ideal weight imo is 175 lbs so I will reduce to that this Spring to prepare for my season, where I gain a few lbs.

Roll on Jan 1st.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/DUsfSkgilFk?si=8Ipy40Ro6Xr0-7eq

Get the fucking toxins out of your body.

Deliberate ways of reducing or eliminating sweating is fatal in my opinion.

Antiperspirants imo really increases cancer risk. I have never in my life used them.

Sweating is very important and maybe it is time to do a monthly sauna.

This is a very good video. Please watch.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Sun and Spice.
Yes, and without those elements we're truly at a loss afaic. A life without sun and we tend to have a vitamin D deficiency and depression - not good for health because it can lead us to crave unhealthy substitutes for inner energy and biological maintenance.
Personally I suspect some form of early cancer and/or tumor/stones and suffer pain - oh the pains, but just keep shuffling on.
My main concern is Gut Health and ensure as good an operation as possible, Curry is rugular weekly staple 3-4 occasions per week with a keen eye on plenty of garlic, turmeric, grated ginger and chilli in addition to the generous measure of hot madras - It moves heaven and earth!! and I tend to experience a great reduction in abdominal pain/cramping - Certainly is anti bacterial, resulting in a healthy happy holesome.
Also the headaches have reduced greatly which I put down to the spices . . . Bleach for the bloodstream!!:giggle:

Reactions: jpc

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom