The Championship

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Kerry have thumped Tyrone by double scores in the first football quarter final Kerry 2 - 18 Tyrone 0 - 12

Monaghan v Armagh up next at 18:00 :)

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
All Ireland semi finals

Monaghan v Dublin
Kerry v Derry

All 3 pundits on RTE have written Monaghan off as nothing to worry about :cool: 👌 I ain't confirming none of that

001e5737-500.jpg

Last edited:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Fair play.
But you do realise you're talking to yourself on this thread?
This thread is approaching 300 posts , I'm not a mod so I can't give a number of views (including non registered user) but I'd say it's into the thousands
Perhaps you should start a few threads on "your topics" and we'll see how you get on

Wolf

Reaction score
This thread is approaching 300 posts , I'm not a mod so I can't give a number of views (including non registered user) but I'd say it's into the thousands
Perhaps you should start a few threads on "your topics" and we'll see how you get on
Don't encourage it.
It'd have one all about me and how it stalks...😂

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
McGeeney getting handsey with Monaghan player Michael Brannigan at full time , this man is as gutter as scummer

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
McGeeney getting handsey with Monaghan player Michael Brannigan at full time , this man is as gutter as scummer

Between his time at Kildare and Armagh ~ McGeeney has had a long run at management without much success to show for it ( despite probably a good bit of money being involved ) ~ Maybe it's time Armagh gave someone else a go. I suppose Armagh supporters would know best on this.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The national league returned this evening with Derry beating Kerry by one point in a game that Kerry probably should have won

An experimental monaghan side were too good for Dublin in croke park in a very entertaining game of attacking football , Monaghan scored three goals against the Dubs , who were fairly close to their full strength

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Following the study of the Women's Soccer World Cup last year where 40% of the participants were found to be lesbians, I opened the paper this week to realise the same thing is probably true of Women's Gah.

GAA All-Star expecting baby with wife urges more male players to come out as gay

Geraldine Doherty, 37, said "I always found the GAA to be so equal and so inclusive. My sexuality was never an issue. The GAA was such a safe place and it was my safe place."

But I think on the male side of things, there's still a certain uncomfortable feeling around being gay. If you think of it, there are thousands of guys playing GAA but there are no intercounty players in hurling or GAA, in my mind, that has come out. Not since Donal Og Cusack really.

The referee David Gough has been a great ambassador for the LGBT community and there are a lot of ladies in the LGFA who have come out because they feel it is a very comfortable and supportive environment.

We need a male player to come out and break that mould and get rid of any remaining stigma once and for all."

Geraldine Doherty on her wedding day to fellow GAA footballer Lesley Buchanan

0_GeraldineDoherty.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
A lezzer Gah player was on the radio today (think it was yer one above) saying there must be an initiative to make more male players 'come out'. She said there's loads of lezzers who are "out" but no queer lads since Donal Óg.

Someone needs to point out the fact that in women's sport in general there seems to be a massive overrepresentation of lesbians compared to the general population. In men's sport the percentage is if anything likely to be less overall so there'd only be a fraction of the amount of gays compared to women.

Herself and the male presenter said how great it was last year when a Club Captain thanked all the lad's wives, girlfriends....and boyfriends, in his speech when they'd won the league.

Maybe its time they changed the name from G.A.A to G.A.Y?

Last edited:

Popular Threads

Top Bottom