The Championship

T

Thelasthurrah

I'm heading to Dublin v Kilkenny this coming Saturday evening in Parnell Park, hopefully the Dubs will put a better show
than in the recent league encounter at the same venue which resulted in 13 point defeat. I suspect Matty Kenny will have the
lads primed to the hilt and firing on all cylinders so I expect a much closer match this time. Are the Dubs good enough to overturn a pretty good KK team?
I certainly hope so and will be heading to Parnell with reasonable confidence.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
They should run them real real close for sure , if not now they never will , they have the players and the muscle to do it......I suppose it all about do they have enough belief in themselves to do it

Monaghan are playing Derry in the athletic ground Armagh on sunday......this one should be a real snorter, monaghan are playing good stuff and it's either in spite of banty or the banty has very little say now ....monaghan have an outstanding rookie starting at full forward now Gary Mohan he is totally dangerous and seems to be able to get his landing gear out past 45 degrees :cool: the lad even has an 80's mullet on him and if banty drops him there will be war lol

FOCAL-POINT...Every-attack-needs-a-ball-winner-inside-like-Monaghans-Gary-Mohan.jpg

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Dublin are 1/14 on to beat Meath on Sunday ........Meath are 17/2 (8 and a half to one for non gamblers)

This seems very big for Meath considering they will be coming with absolutely everything to this one

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The handicap is 8...Meath should be good at that.
I'm seriously considering having a small shunt at that 17/2 I don't think Dublin will lie down but of course the longer it's an armwrestle the more dodgy it gets .....Meath are very well covered for free taking options on both sides

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Tommy moyna is a man in his 90's Val ....played for monaghan in the late 50's and 60's known a very hardy man indeed

And that's all the information you are getting from me :cool:

T

Thelasthurrah

I'm seriously considering having a small shunt at that 17/2 I don't think Dublin will lie down but of course the longer it's an armwrestle the more dodgy it gets .....Meath are very well covered for free taking options on both sides
Well I certainly won't be backing Dublin at -8, and yes that 17/2 is very tempting.
My luck is in the shifter lately, so I'll leave you to it....

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Well I certainly won't be backing Dublin at -8, and yes that 17/2 is very tempting.
My luck is in the shifter lately, so I'll leave you to it....
I was badly let down by native trail two weeks ago .....he paid for himself last year and it was a very poor ride from William buick I felt .....I'm not ready to discount him yet

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
It's back to that old hard lesson again .....the more you feel it's a good thing is the time to watch out ......I think there's a lot of truth to that

T

Thelasthurrah

I was badly let down by native trail two weeks ago .....he paid for himself last year and it was a very poor ride from William buick I felt .....I'm not ready to discount him yet
I would tend to agree with that, though the winner did impress..

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Dublin annihilated Wexford which is probably why their odds are so short. Bookies reckon they were only using the league to blood youngsters.

A

Aldo

Dublin are 1/14 on to beat Meath on Sunday ........Meath are 17/2 (8 and a half to one for non gamblers)

This seems very big for Meath considering they will be coming with absolutely everything to this one
Meath are very poor. I'd say the Dublin handicap is a banker.

T

Thelasthurrah

No chance. meath are useless and Dublin have Con O'Callaghan - a big player for them.
You were proved correct. I was in Parnell Park on Saturday evening, the Dubs took a 17 point hammering, very disappointing.
The other notable result was Derry defeating Monaghan, this one surprised me. Saul won't be happy...

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom