The Climate Change scam

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Fish what does JPC's article say?
Basically there are some serious doubts as to accuracy of the raw data which underpins the climate change claims.

Two particular areas of concern are where the thermometers are actually situated, many are influenced by their surroundings, such as being close to buildings or in urban areas.

Another problem is the algorithms designed to correct these errors, they do not give consistent results.

Last edited:

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep , the collection of the raw data has been questioned for some time now, good to see it all being pulled together by some serious critics.
Ground temperature is meant to be measured at about 2 meters.
Last year satellite readings of actual Ground temperature were used.
Creating hysteria.

Kangal

Coolock say,s No.
New
Reaction score
Ground temperature is meant to be measured at about 2 meters.
Last year satellite readings of actual Ground temperature were used.
Creating hysteria.
But jpc, satellite readings have been used for years.
And they all show an average increase over time in temperatures.

"Over time" is the phrase here. Despite any doubts that have been raised here and there, the average temperature worldwide keeps increasing.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
But jpc, satellite readings have been used for years.
And they all show an average increase over time in temperatures.

"Over time" is the phrase here. Despite any doubts that have been raised here and there, the average temperature worldwide keeps increasing.
It’s called natural climate change, or would you prefer us all to be stuck in a permenant ice age?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I was in the lions den this morning and it seems that those pushing EVs haven’t a notion that there is another side to the argument, they really haven’t a clue.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I was in the lions den this morning and it seems that those pushing EVs haven’t a notion that there is another side to the argument, they really haven’t a clue.
That's what I was saying to you last week Sir. A lot of them - including a number of motoring journalists - totally believe that ICE cars will be gone in a few years.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
That's what I was saying to you last week Sir. A lot of them - including a number of motoring journalists - totally believe that ICE cars will be gone in a few years.
I must admit that I hadn't appreciated how little aware of the debate and counter arguments many in the trade are, and I now stand better informed.

I sense a growing divide between urban motorists and us bog trotters out in the sticks. EVs look grand for running around town but country folk just don't want anything to do with them.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom