The Leprechaun in the Arás

Neale Richmond

Drew Harris

Simon Harris

Darragh O'Brien

Eamonn Ryan

Simon Coveney

Heather Humphreys
I might have The Leprechaun today ( not yet )

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Did anyone have that baboon in the azoo.

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score
Johnny Giles & Jeffrey Archer are long in the tooth. Hope l am wrong about them. Hope Radovan Karadzic meets his maker soon - he is 78.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I nearly drove off a cliff into the Atlantic on a quad today when I saw a bull in a field here and remembered the money that @valamhic lost on his gay bull Valintine.

valamhic

Reaction score
I nearly drove off a cliff into the Atlantic on a quad today when I saw a bull in a field here and remembered the money that @valamhic lost on his gay bull Valintine.
One of the saddest events ever to afflict a man. It was great to be able to share the burden with with fellow
posters here. I want to thank you all except for 2 miscreants at home and abroad and Myles the laugher who
thought it was funny. It taught me a lesson, get the A.I. man instead. Pay the bit extra, its money well spent,
straight up, no bull.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Where's the Bull now? Maybe he could be put in the Pride part of this year's St Patrick's Day parade.

valamhic

Reaction score
A cure for a bull breaking out to cows long ago was to put a cover over her like you see with horses to keep them dry and warm when out doors.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom