The Gemma Thread.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Miss Catherine's laments about Muzzies in France is indeed a strange one Sir

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
"White boy", "Prod".. neither of those things are insults to me (and only one is true) but I guess you're an anti-white, a negrophile and a sectarian religious bigot.

Irish nationalism is safe in your hands 🤣

I'm a Marxist - Lennonist first and foremost, everything after that is, well, after that.

We have way more fun and get way more done than whiteboys, nationalists, civ-nats, ethno-nats and all the other dweebs you prattle on about.

And we're not funded by Zionists either.

And what's wrong with being a sectarian bigot?

Here is my favourite sectarian bigot. I have written to his son asking for the 'smash sinn fein' sledge hammer -

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg

marx-lennon-4082380400.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Looks like 3 innocent men's lives were ruined after wrongly being accused of grooming when Tommy marched on the town over the allegations

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Looks like 3 innocent men's lives were ruined after wrongly being accused of grooming when Tommy marched on the town over the allegations

It's easy to point the finger, stephen made it a race issue iirc but that was to detract from the wider issues of white pervs groom too and more of it while the social services & police were turning blind eyes for years and indulging themselves in the same.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Teah but, that's just an act to please the footy fan supporter army, innit?

In matters of law and proper order surely we choose truth.
make a choice - tell us why?

stephen.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Hiya Myles. That was Dr Lee Merritt. Odd, granted.
She's on Infowars now and there's no way that's a real head. It could be CGI or transhumanism or some other explanation.

But I'm definitely right on this one.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
It's easy to point the finger, stephen made it a race issue iirc but that was to detract from the wider issues of white pervs groom too and more of it while the social services & police were turning blind eyes for years and indulging themselves in the same.

Not really- his thing was about making it a Religious issue and solely a Religious thing. Sparky is 100 per cent right about this, Stephen had and has (unless things have radically changed) no time either for English ethno-nationalism (which is understandable because he is not English) or any type at all of "White Nationalism". The thing is Myles might well after imbiding the devils' buttermilk outrage "Tommy" if they were together through his views and modes of expression on racial stuff.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Not really- his thing was about making it a Religious issue and solely a Religious thing. Sparky is 100 per cent right about this, Stephen had and has (unless things have radically changed) no time either for English ethno-nationalism (which is understandable because he is not English) or any type at all of "White Nationalism". The thing is Myles might well after imbiding the devils' buttermilk outrage "Tommy" if they were together through his views and modes of expression on racial stuff.
Do you mean to say after imbibing draining cream of the barley that some are prone to misconceiving the projections of another to fit the assumptions of ones individuality in being one and the same.
Yes of course it's a religious issue one finds common with some Pakistani's sects. We're not currently up to date but there is cultural (religious) acceptance of young teen marriages in the Islamic communities??
As said though much responsibility rests with Social Services and Community partnerships.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
He ain't no nationalist bruv (he's an 'Islamophobe')

"Tommy's" "Islamophobia/Counter-Jihadery/Whatever/etc" has no racial and/ethnic components, that is true, however I do not believe that is true in the case of the "Islamophobia" of Myles's (or my sister for that matter).

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
"Tommy's" "Islamophobia/Counter-Jihadery/Whatever/etc" has no racial and/ethnic components, that is true, however I do not believe that is true in the case of the "Islamophobia" of Myles's (or my sister for that matter).
But he does get support from an ethnic organisation he founded, the EDL, one may well imagine he does them proud😙

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
But he does get support from an ethnic organisation he founded, the EDL, one may well imagine he does them proud😙

No he left them for some reason under strange circumstances. The EDL of course borrowed most of their name straight from the JDL who according to some- a combination of Sparky type Nationalists, Hard Leftists and Muslims- played the key role in setting it up (there was certainly an over lap between the two organizations from the EDL's inception). We are talking here about real hard core Religious Zionists who even got themselves at one one stage on the US State Department's list of terrorist organization though I think that Biden it actually was who removed them from that. "Tommy" hanging around and claiming as buddies people who openly enough say that they want to destroy all the Churches the Holy Land and behead the Christians there and than saying that he was "going to protect Christians" really annoyed me.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
The penny drops when you realise that it's not about Moslems (or anyone else), it's about us, white people. That's when you become a nationalist. Happened to me many years ago.
But since empire's been crusading and slipping lengths into foreigners abroad since say the last 300 years, it's put a different perspective on things.
Still an all, I do appreciate the radical style of nationalism from the POV of say - us going to africa and meeting local groups who would disparage us and tell us to go home where we came from and not spread our wild white ways in their black land - And they'd be lauded as being proudly patriotic, pure and decent in caring for their cultures future - So same for proud whites, OK!
But some Nations now also give foreigners the chance to assimilate into the society and the governments give rights and protections for a long time now.
Blackies fight for white nations too, fight for their rights in the white war - Check out the empires maaaan!;)

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL @ Sparky type nationalism

You're always at this (passive aggressive stuff).

There is no nationalism without racial consciousness. To not understand that that racial consciousness is white is unfathomable to me. It makes no sense unless perhaps you were to base your "nationalism" around religion. You of course see almost* everything through the lens of religion, which doesn't unite the people of Ireland let alone the people of Europe and European descended countries.

*Unless it's about Jews being white 🙄

Sparky type Nationalism wasn't being passive aggressive.

There is no nationalism without ethnic consciousness which is not the same thing exactly. The soil, the land, etc also tends to play a massive role in nationalisms- which is why some people would argue that "White Nationalism" is not really a nationalism.

Not all Jews are White by any means however a majority of Jews are Caucasian which is an actual Racial group (there are Negroid and Mongoloid- again titles for actual Racial groups- Jewish groups as well).

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Any derailing and you are gone

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom