Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I do not believe this to be Mr Tank.
More likely to be Mr Wank.

Tiger

Reaction score
And in this part of the documentary we get down to the meat and potatoes of our faith

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
People need to let go of the idea of waiting for a white knighted leader to come rescue them. A popular/populist revolt is all that is required. Become ungovernable. Shun politics and the mass media. Meet in large, intergenerational groups at church or the pub, or picnics. Take back and initiate a cultural and spiritual revolution in the home. Reject modernity in all its forms. Ditch mass entertainment. Read old books. Make things. Learn a musical instrument. Avoid Big Pharma. Take no more notice of the nonsense in everyday life. Break unjust rules and laws. Start private Hedge Schools, and teach everything to the childers that the system despises.
Looks like we can add raising chickens to the list of subversive, counter-cultural activities

GKWYS9qa4AAQkMG.jpg

valamhic

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going to clogher market tomorrow I might see him about .......imagine I siddled up to him and said hello Val it's me coal :cool:
I would freak out, because I usually look around first and then have a piss in the jacks. I don't want to see any hands shaking me prick but my own!!!!?????

Hermit

Reaction score

Popular Threads

Top Bottom