There is no God

Tiger

Reaction score
What's up, Gowl?
Not feeling the love of Kangal?😂
Maybe if Jambo actually watched the interview he’d get the answer to his questions, instead he prefers to disingenuously pester someone for answers he can get himself.

Who does that remind you of?

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Who does that remind you of?

Trollface_non-free.png

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

great post -- worth exploring thanks.

Maybe you know maybe not.
""CAUGHT THE BUS IN THE FAIRY FORT
MADE IT TO THE MANSION ON THE BOYNE
SEE I COME ROUND TO THE ANCIENT WAYS
I TOOK A TIP FROM THE BUDDHA BOY
I JUST FOUND GOD
I JUST FOUND GOD
YEAH I JUST FOUND GOD WHERE HE ALWAYS WAS
THERE IS A GREEN FIELD FAR AWAY I AM GOING BACK THERE ONE FINE DAY.
The only mansion on the Boyne is Newgrange according to wiki.
however the only mansion on the Boyne where Buddha is discussed each day is Townley hall .
this house is unremarkable on the outside but awe inspiring on the inside --it is truly beautiful and i have attended various events there .
this house is owned by the school of philosophy and economic science since the 1980s ----- who i know also .
this group is listed as a cult in some quarters and i was a member and left shortly after they asked to know my income.
the material they study is fascinating and it ranges from the bible to Shakespear to Plato -- they describe themselves rarely but they follow the Vedas
and state they are a Vedic school and are a sub office/school of the school of economic science of London SES.
they have a junior school and senior school in Dublin .
Yeats when he won a Nobel prize stated ""i have fed of the Upanishads /Vedas all my life" and so have i .

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
On PISH you said you were Jewish and living in Israel, now you’re saying that you’re Irish and living in Ireland. I’d say the former is true.

Yesterday you had no idea about what the Irish media had reported on the Parnell attacker. Almost like someone who didn’t live in Ireland would have no idea.
If Twatter ever goes down in Tel Aviv it's fucked.😂

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
if you look at the Hindu tradition --there is a garden of Eden there is a apple tree but as Yeats said YOU CAN PLUCK TILL TIME AND TIMES ARE DONE THE GOLDEN APPLES OF THE SUN AND THE SILVER APPLES OF THE MOON.
This is the tree of knowledge that ALL I MEAN ALL are entitled to learn from forever .
no blaming of women who were seduced by gods evil assistant the snake -- who without hands or good looks still managed to seduce her .
the christian faith is something i support but it has been hijacked by Hollywood types to enslave the masses in order to rob them of their money and sanity especially their sanity .
i am not saying the Hindus are correct but i am saying they are less wrong .
god exists -- he /it is everywhere --in each of our cells and in the spaces surrounding our cells .
god is knowledge --knowledge is god -- i met god when i was 16 years of age alone in a wood miles from anywhere .
it lasted about 40 seconds --- god is within me -i have the exact same amount of god as everyone else on the planet regardless of skin color or amount of limbs or literacy .
he can not be sold or given or owned --no organization no matter how large can claim to own an ounce more than i own of god .
if you ever met him the experience would influence everything you do for the rest of your days .
there is not a supreme being --- we are the supreme being .
GOD IS WITHIN YOU . Jesus Christ in his sermon from the mount.
Look pal I've tried my best with you but to no avail

Its time you either cut down 90% on the blather and get to the point or I'll have no option to recommend you for a 24 hour barring order.

You just don't seem to listen :mad:

Tiger

Reaction score
This is not true and I never said it.

Fuck sake, Drooper, this is poor.
Liar.

Everyone who posted on PISH remembers Tank (aka M1A1) saying on a regular basis that they didn’t live in Ireland and lived in Israel. You wouldn’t mention which city it was, but you did talk about the different approaches to the pandemic between the two countries and when the clot shot roll out began, you waxed lyrical about how ‘progressive’ Israel’s approach to the clot shot was.

Are you denying that you are the poster known as ‘Tank’?

K

Kangal

Everyone who posted on PISH remembers Tank (aka M1A1) saying on a regular basis that they didn’t live in Ireland and lived in Israel.
No.

Wolf repeatedly said this on PISH.

Its ok if you repeat it though. It shows how easy it is to manipulate you.

Tiger

Reaction score
No.

Wolf repeatedly said this on PISH.

Its ok if you repeat it though. It shows how easy it is to manipulate you.
I’m not talking about what Wolf said, I remember vividly what YOU said.

I’ll ask again. Are you the poster known as Tank from PISH? If you are, then you’re rumbled.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Liar.

Everyone who posted on PISH remembers Tank (aka M1A1) saying on a regular basis that they didn’t live in Ireland and lived in Israel. You wouldn’t mention which city it was, but you did talk about the different approaches to the pandemic between the two countries and when the clot shot roll out began, you waxed lyrical about how ‘progressive’ Israel’s approach to the clot shot was.

Are you denying that you are the poster known as ‘Tank’?
Where do ya start with the different names that one had?
I could probably give you 10 off the top of my head....

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I’m not talking about what Wolf said, I remember vividly what YOU said.

I’ll ask again. Are you the poster known as Tank from PISH? If you are, then you’re rumbled.
It'll deny all.
It's a coward.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom