There is no God

K

Kangal

I’m not talking about what Wolf said, I remember vividly what YOU said.

I’ll ask again. Are you the poster known as Tank from PISH? If you are, then you’re rumbled.
Thats the same vivid imagination you use for your sky fairy.

Cute Girl Sky GIF

Tiger

Reaction score
Thats the same vivid imagination you use for your sky fairy.

Cute Girl Sky GIF
Ok

@Declan

We all remember Tank and what he said. He’s clearly here as a disingenuous poster. Not to be trusted.

Can we just get rid of this Irish hating twat once and for all?

Tiger

Reaction score
LOL.
Outed itself.
Thick as shite but doesn't know it.:)
The various contributors to this 24 hour a day account should have at least exchanged information to get their story straight.

Wolf

Reaction score
Ok

@Declan

We all remember Tank and what he said. He’s clearly here as a disingenuous poster. Not to be trusted.

Can we just get rid of this Irish hating twat once and for all?
FFS, when it joined here it's first username was M1A2......:ROFLMAO:

K

Kangal

The various contributors to this 24 hour a day account should have at least exchanged information to get their story straight.
:p

I'm constantly surprised at the gullibility. I love it!

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
David if you look at the kind of FAQ Appendix you will see that was one of the atheist questions that was answered.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Its a Catholic Christian Deity, and whats wrong with a pdf? Its only a small size, easy to download and you can find what you want easily via the table of contents and index.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
Its a Catholic Christian Deity, and whats wrong with a pdf? Its only a small size, easy to download and you can find what you want easily via the table of contents and index.

I've encountered these quasi Aristotelian type arguments before. They failed to convince me of a first "uncaused cause" deistic type God, never mind a deity with particular attributes.

But lets focus on the deistic aspect of the argument first. If it's possible for an uncaused cause to exist, this can also be used to argue for pantheism/monism.

In fact, this would be the more parsimonious conclusion.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
So have you read the chapter on the Thomist proofs? Yes its true that Aquinas draws on Aristotle a lot, but no harm in that and he was generous in acknowledging his debt to the great philosopher.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
So have you read the chapter on the Thomist proofs? Yes its true that Aquinas draws on Aristotle a lot, but no harm in that and he was generous in acknowledging his debt to the great philosopher.

I'm actually glad that I took an interest in these sort of arguments and invested my time studying them a few years back.

In an oblique, unintentional way they played a part in my arriving at a monist, panentheist cosmology.

Hermit

Reaction score

1. Information
2. Quantum Mechanics
3. Laws of Thermodynamics
4. Functional Sequence/Specified Complexity

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

The problem is that the core reason for people rejecting the existence of God in the contemporary once you scratch even a bit is the so-called problem of evil.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom