Thoughts on Herman Kelly

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I think this shows exactly what the Irish Freedom Party is all about.

@valamhic. Have how been taken for a marchiocht.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Well I see two blacks holding the banner so I will chew on that for a while.

valamhic

Reaction score
Well I see two blacks holding the banner so I will chew on that for a while.
The IFP party is not racist like you. I was at a meeting in Dublin about 5 years ago with
Nigel Farage there. There was a middle aged black man there. I spoke with him. I don't know his background but I think he was a Christian. He was good. On our side.

valamhic

Reaction score
The IFP party is not racist like you. I was at a meeting in Dublin about 5 years ago with
Nigel Farage there. There was a middle aged black man there. I spoke with him. I don't know his background but I think he was a Christian. He was good. On our side. I have an English family from Westmeath lined up to vote for IFP

valamhic

Reaction score
Can anyone else here tell us what Dan is on about above?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Nobody's on Telegram. Dan is playing those videos to himself.

Val, why are there two Africans standing for the IFP?

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Do the two Africans holding the banner want the borders closed and all the illegals deported ? Did they enter Ireland legally and thrown themselves in community life ........if the answer to those two questions are yes , then maybe they are the absolute anomaly and are legit .....I could never vote for them simple as that

valamhic

Reaction score
Do the two Africans holding the banner want the borders closed and all the illegals deported ? Did they enter Ireland legally and thrown themselves in community life ........if the answer to those two questions are yes , then maybe they are the absolute anomaly and are legit .....I could never vote for them simple as that
The
I have to agree. herman is not n the same league or even close to Barret, who is an orator and historian.

Reynolds can't speak at all and it is hard to determine his knowledge level.
1000 votes each at best, maybe 2000 for Reynolds on a good day

valamhic

Reaction score
The black man I met was here for years. Probably born here. He was sound.
Nobody's on Telegram. Dan is playing those videos to himself.

Val, why are there two Africans standing for the IFP?
They must support it's objectives

valamhic

Reaction score
Of course they did. Where do you think the black doctors came from? There is an American white man living in my town on a yearly renewed visa. If you look at the video Andy posted, there is black man waiting for Tommy Robinson out side the court. The Irish lorry drivers going with meat to Rotherham do bang the black prostitutes and brag about it in my pub. They laugh when I advise them to stop.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Nigel Farage there. There was a middle aged black man there. I spoke with him. I don't know his background but I think he was a Christian. He was good. On our side.
So he is no different from Ff Fg Sf Aontu or any of the rest.
Bring all the foreigners in.

So when you say some black man was on Our side, what do you mean, are you now black or something.

The only reason for this party is to get Hermann a job.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No party intends to deport legal settled migrants who went through the proper system.

Only Dan and Anderson want that.
And that sums up Hermann. Why vote for him instead of Sinn Fein.

valamhic

Reaction score
So he is no different from Ff Fg Sf Aontu or any of the rest.
Bring all the foreigners in.

So when you say some black man was on Our side, what do you mean, are you now black or something.

The only reason for this party is to get Hermann a job.
I want controlled immigration into Ireland. All applicants to be vetted according to their likely contribution to society and likelyhood of integrating with Irish society. Lots of foreigners are here working. I got my van fixed by Polish people last week, My vet was from Czech for 3 years. My present vet is from Spain. I get my dinner served sometimes by Latvians. Whena spike stuck in my buttock I managed to get a lift to Navan and a Black Doctor pulled it out after freezing it first.

Put a stitch in the wound. Dan wants to deport every person not born in Ireland . That was Justin Barrett's policy . There is no need for it and voters will not vote for it.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Popular Threads

Top Bottom