Thoughts on Herman Kelly

valamhic

Reaction score
We want all scammers and fraudulent asylum seekers deported , if foreigners are working they will not be deported
You have to change the first word to I, not we. Dan want all foreigners deported whether working or not. If there are any other posters want all of them deported please say so now.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I want controlled immigration into Ireland. All applicants to be vetted according to their likely contribution to society and likelyhood of integrating with Irish society. Lots of foreigners are here working. I got my van fixed by Polish people last week, My vet was from Czech for 3 years. My present vet is from Spain. I get my dinner served sometimes by Latvians. Whena spike stuck in my buttock I managed to get a lift to Navan and a Black Doctor pulled it out after freezing it first.

Put a stitch in the wound. Dan wants to deport every person not born in Ireland . That was Justin Barrett's policy . There is no need for it and voters will not vote for it.
That is awful rubbish. It is like saying the Indians here only wanted vetted English to come in. Workers and good people

The reality is, the end result will be the same.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

The Burkean is usually level headed.
The Burkina is saying that Hermann wants an argument with the NP.

Why?????

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You have to change the first word to I, not we. Dan want all foreigners deported whether working or not. If there are any other posters want all of them deported please say so now.
Yes. Ireland should be like Switzerland or Dubai.

If useful, then works away, but they will never be Swiss citizens

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Are they Roma.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Well that is his one and only intent imo, so he is "going down the center".

All twaddle imho.

valamhic

Reaction score
Yes. Ireland should be like Switzerland or Dubai.

If useful, then works away, but they will never be Swiss citizens
This is addressed to the rest of you. Not Declan. 1) Do you agree black people should be allowed
join and take part in Nationalist conservative parties. 2) How many votes do you think a candidate would get if he professed Declan's policies. Remember we may have to canvass votes based on it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This is addressed to the rest of you. Not Declan. 1) Do you agree black people should be allowed
join and take part in Nationalist conservative parties. 2) How many votes do you think a candidate would get if he professed Declan's policies. Remember we may have to canvass votes based on it.
Of course, back in Uganda or whatever nation they are from.

I cant be a Chinese or an Eskimo nationalist for example.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
And it is obvious that the gamepla is to say whatever is necessary to get votes. So why not vote SF.

Can anyone give me even one difference between Hermann and Mary Lou.

valamhic

Reaction score
And it is obvious that the gamepla is to say whatever is necessary to get votes. So why not vote SF.

Can anyone give me even one difference between Hermann and Mary Lou.
I can. Herman Kelly's policy is to stop all migration from outside the EU immediately. Thereafter he intends to place responsibility for all migration from outside the EU into Ireland in the hands of the Irish government.

He also promises to hold a referendum to take Ireland out of the EU and when achieved to restore all responsibility for migration into the hands of the Irish government. The policy he wants
will restore immigration into Ireland back to 2004 when only British and Irish citizens could enter Ireland without restrictions.

No difference is made for the skin or sex colour of the person. So a black person whose parents came legally to Ireland and was born in Ireland is considered Irish, but is considered African by Dan and Coal and Anderson. The key is that the parents must be allowed into Ireland by application and processed to naturalization. Mary Lou wants uncontrolled migration into Ireland for ever. Probably as much at 150 million people for Asia and Africa in ten years. Herman might accept 74 or so only.

Last edited:

Hermit

Reaction score
I want controlled immigration into Ireland. All applicants to be vetted according to their likely contribution to society and likelyhood of integrating with Irish society. Lots of foreigners are here working. I got my van fixed by Polish people last week, My vet was from Czech for 3 years. My present vet is from Spain. I get my dinner served sometimes by Latvians. Whena spike stuck in my buttock I managed to get a lift to Navan and a Black Doctor pulled it out after freezing it first.

Put a stitch in the wound. Dan wants to deport every person not born in Ireland . That was Justin Barrett's policy . There is no need for it and voters will not vote for it.
Who gives a fuck if they're vetted, working, nice people...there are too many of them here, that's the problem. What you support, like Declan pointed out, will have the same end result - the replacement of Irish people. Every shop, every customer support call, every street, every bus...foreign cunts everywhere. It's absolutely disgusting.

I want all non-working foreigners deported, and a set of initiatives which would encourage and incentivise working foreigners to return to their own countries. Pay them to go home. Grants, tax breaks. Give them money to build their mud huts or whatever. Make them feel unwelcome in Ireland. Propaganda targeted at foreigners telling them how great their home country is and they should go home. All Roma to be deported. Citizenships dished out like confetti to be removed.

There should not be tens/hundreds of thousands of Eastern Europeans, Africans, middle eastern Muslims, Pakis, Indians, Chinese etc in Ireland - it should be an extreme rarity to see one of these people in Ireland, like it used to be pre-2000.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom