To The Moon

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/jSYiXWEjgcc

Blast off is just after noon in Ireland on Monday.

This bears watching as in my opinion, this is an attempt to send a human to the moon.
They are to have many tests. Including getting radiation readings to see if man can go into space at all.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
46 days to get around the moon and back.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I would go to the moon if it was possible ......the building's up there are in disrepair , it would be a working holiday

Hermit

Reaction score
Look at the fucking state of this shit they are claiming is a real photo. (@1:37:57 in the YT video below)

View: https://twitter.com/ispace_inc/status/1650506233575604227

All the engineers watched a cartoon simulation of a successful landing followed by an announcement that they had lost communication with the lander.

fakespace.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEPOwd_Mz_I

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
July 14 . Eight days away. India will blast off again to try to successfully soft land.

The biggest hoax in history is coming to an end.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not convinced it didn't happen.

Wouldn't be blown away to learn that the whole thing is bullshit, it's the sort of thing the US would have done in the 60's.

Reactions: jpc

Hermit

Reaction score
I'm not convinced it didn't happen.
The moon landing? What convinces you it did happen?

I can give you one reason why it didn't. The vacuum of space cannot exist next to earth, if the earth is an open system as claimed. It is impossible due to the 2nd law of thermodynamics (entropy) and the necessity for gas pressure (such as we have on earth) to be contained, i.e. physically separated from a vacuum.
media%2F58f%2F58fb936f-b212-4185-819a-1617f458e56e%2FphpbKa4RG.png

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

I can give you one reason why it didn't. The vacuum of space cannot exist next to earth, if the earth is an open system as claimed. It is impossible due to the 2nd law of thermodynamics (entropy) and the necessity for gas pressure (such as we have on earth) to be contained, i.e. physically separated from a vacuum.
s-l1200.jpg

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
What are the odds that the next 'moon landing' will have them stick a wee solar powered HD camera, on a tripod, giving us a 24/7 visual feed of the Earth?

I'm gonna go out on a very short limb, and say the odds are in the 0% range

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

Gravity prevents this from happening, obviously.

Reactions: jpc

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
There is also a Russian craft blasting off in August to make a landing.

If pictures sent back shows evidence certainly of a hoax, it will be some craic.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Gravity prevents this from happening, obviously.
I'd like some empirical evidence myself. There is nothing obvious about it, in fact it seems something of a cosmic miracle, that one of the weakest forces known in nature can keep a thin veneer of atmosphere around a rock hurtling through the void at 66,000 miles per second (so we're told anyway)

Forgetting, for a second, the extreme inverse forces generated by a vacuum, why doesn't the Moon's gravity suck off the outer periphery of our atmosphere at a constant rate, given that is powerful enough to create tidal forces? (or so we're told)

Last edited:

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Being 'told' things are so, just doesn't cut it anymore.

I recently found out that the lipid hypotheses is just that, pure speculation, and that there is in fact no empirical data connecting cholesterol levels and heart disease. I'm old enough to remember when all cholesterol was bad, but now we have 'good' cholesterol after all.

In fact I'm finding out that there is plenty of data to suggest high LDL levels are actually protective against all manner of disease, including coronary issues, and that suppressing LDL is starting to look really stupid.

So much for the orthodox view of things . It is becoming more and more worthless in so many fields.

Last edited:

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Being 'told' things are so, just doesn't cut it anymore.

I recently found out that the lipid hypotheses is just that, pure speculation, and that there is in fact no empirical data connecting cholesterol levels and heart disease. I'm old enough to remember when all cholesterol was bad, but now we have 'good' cholesterol after all.

In fact I'm finding out that there is plenty of data to suggest high LDL levels are actually protective against all manner of disease, including coronary issues, and that suppressing LDL is starting to look really stupid.

So much for the orthodox view of things . It is becoming more and more worthless in so many fields.
We're never going to agree that the Earth is flat, but I'm generally on board with the idea that sugar, not fat, is responsible for heart disease. We're made of fat if you really think about it. Probably the only exception are trans fats, which do not occur in nature. All these hydrogenated vegetable spreads are IMO far worse for health than butter ever could be.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
We're never going to agree that the Earth is flat
That's not what I need. I want people to meet me half way. Science has proven what happens when a pressurized environment meets a vacuum. The result is explosive. I have yet to see empirical evidence that the weak force of gravity is powerful enough to create a sealed pressure environment that stops our thin atmosphere being sucked into the void of space.

It's another one of those circular argument situations. Gravity has to be the answer because we don't have another hypothesis. Yet no testing has confirmed said hypothesis

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
A vacuum does not generate force.
Interesting. But not what is under discussion. We are talking about what occurs when a non sealed environment with positive pressure (our atmosphere) comes up against a vacuum, ie, a non pressurized environment . Scientific experiments indicate the result us typically explosive

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
That's not what I need. I want people to meet me half way. Science has proven what happens when a pressurized environment meets a vacuum. The result is explosive. I have yet to see empirical evidence that the weak force of gravity is powerful enough to essential create a sealed pressure environment that stops are thin atmosphere being sucked into the void of space.

It's another one of those circular argument situations. Gravity has to be the answer because we don't have another hypothesis. Yet no testing has confirmed said hypothesis
The problem is that you have no other model of explanation, and the theory of gravity works when we test it. We can calculate gravitational force. This is done every time any kind of rocket is launched into orbit.

I'm not the right guy to ask. Ask someone on a physics forum or similar.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The problem is that you have no other model of explanation,

But we do, just not one that fits the materialist narrative. This is the bigger picture . Science has become captured by one particular worldview and non shall be allowed to brook it.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom