To The Moon

Tiger

Reaction score
IMG_0651.jpeg

Hermit

Reaction score
It's not easily demonstrated nor explained. Gravity even affects time.
So gravity can't easily be demonstrated or explained, but you're sure it affects time. Explain to me how a concept (gravity) can affect another concept (time) and how both of those affect physical reality. Gravity cannot be demonstrated at all, and even the pseudo-scientists have trouble explaining it.

Cavendish is not a scientific experiment, it's a parlour trick. An experiment requires a naturally observed phenomenon but there is none in the Cavendish trick. Also, in order to prove gravity as the cause of an effect, the experiment would require one to be able to manipulate gravity as the independent variable.

Furthermore, the Cavendish trick is about mass attracting mass, not what gravity is now claimed to be, i.e. bendy space time.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
August 10 sees the russian craft launched, August 23 sees the indian craft land, and Aug 23 sees the japanese craft launched. So roll on.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

Ok, Perhaps I see his difficulty, it's Eric Dubay, yay?
OK, I seem to remember that part of his belief system is that ' gravity does not exist' therefore he is mystified and makes completely different observations to the heliocentrist.
The moon is bound to the earth by fundamental forces which make them orbit the sun as a single unit - In other words the earth carries/orbits the moon around the sun. Other planets and their moons are observed doing the same thing, you can view the whole system in action captured live by telescope as has been recorded for centuries.
Cancelling out physics as ED does, requires fundamental evidence of contrary science . . .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That video is for slow people.

If I am on say the aircraft carrier JFK. I can walk in a circle of say 50 feet

I will walk at 3 miles an hour. The ship moves at say 9 mph. I dont suddenly start going 12 miles an hour and then slow to 6 miles an hour on the other side of my circle.

The earth is not flat(unfortunately)

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The russian launch is actually tomorrow

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

The russian launch is hours away.

Meanwhile space tourism got a boost today.
Am wondering if those space capsule escapades will encounter 'challengering' conditions someday?
Meanwhile when passengers observe the far horizons they will have absolute certainty in whether there are curves or edges to be seen, but of course they'll be wondering if the portholes have fisheye windows installed:D or do the curvy lenses flip down over the windows when branson asks them all to shut their eyes for 5 seconds during the in-flight SOS prayer:ROFLMAO:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Yes, as pointed out. It has been launched successfully.
I think both it and the Indian craft will try to land on the same day which is aug 21. And an American craft is setting off about the same time.

The US is saying that a flyby with a crew will take place in late 2024 and a landing in 2025.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

This European craft is making a flyby about now.

The Russians one lands on August 21 and the Indian one on August 25

The russian entered orbit about the moon tomorrow.

Manned flyby in nov 2024 and landing on Dec 2025.

So the clock is ticking on finding if Armstrong was fake , fifty five years before.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Is Russia looking to expose the US moon landings as the fakes they are?

They supposedly left a lot of junk behind. Let's see if we get any decent photos

Popular Threads

Top Bottom