To The Moon

valamhic

Reaction score
Note the angle of the sun in that Hammer and feather video. The sun most have been about 30 degrees up for the shadow to fall that way.

valamhic

Reaction score
Hypergolic fuels burn clear in a vacuum.

It's not the only fuel that burns clear.

View: https://youtu.be/lmEsU-QYxNk?si=y_VSo6moZ4Zbs7ip

That is what I laboured so hard to get you to say. To commit. You are of course totally wrong and this goes to the heart of my argument. There are too effects, 1 is the huge plume of smoke which dies disperse faster in a vacuum and the second is the flame from the nozzle which is exactly the same in a vacuum or on earth. We are discussing hypergolic propellant and you post a video and methanol. Two totally different fires.

What you say is a myth, intuitive thinking.

valamhic

Reaction score
The only scenario left is that all the scenes were fake but the did go to the moon? Could that happen? The Russians never conformed that they tracked Apollo.

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
That is what I laboured so hard to get you to say. To commit. You are of course totally wrong and this goes to the heart of my argument. There are too effects, 1 is the huge plume of smoke which dies disperse faster in a vacuum and the second is the flame from the nozzle which is exactly the same in a vacuum or on earth. We are discussing hypergolic propellant and you post a video and methanol. Two totally different fires.

What you say is a myth, intuitive thinking.
I'm sorry, Val. Hypergolic flames burn clear in a vacuum.

You can see it here.

View: https://youtu.be/57o-t2y4zHc?si=KSs1NFgirZCFAuTC

Once the Titan 2 is clear of the silo, it's rising on an clear flame (the smoke is from other combustible materials in the silo).

In a vacuum, the flame would not be contrained by air pressure and would speed out far more leaving even less to see.

And we can still see the damage to the lower stage and dust from the launch of the LM upper stage.

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
Show us where and when methanol was used as a propellant in the Apollo missions? This is the first I heard of it. Moreover this video is in air, 20% oxygen. Totally different.
But it's a clear flame. This fact does exist.

valamhic

Reaction score
I'm sorry, Val. Hypergolic flames burn clear in a vacuum.

You can see it here.

View: https://youtu.be/57o-t2y4zHc?si=KSs1NFgirZCFAuTC

Once the Titan 2 is clear of the silo, it's rising on an clear flame (the smoke is from other combustible materials in the silo).

In a vacuum, the flame would not be contrained by air pressure and would speed out far more leaving even less to see.

And we can still see the damage to the lower stage and dust from the launch of the LM upper stage.

Are you blind as well as stupid. There is loads of smoke and a very visible flame. Air does not react with the combustion and has no effect. I can see the flame clearly and the launch was in bright sunlight. The Apollo was in semi dark light.

valamhic

Reaction score
How many does this jackass need to see

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the minute man missile.https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=launch+of+titan+2+missile&mid=7761B8257865CEA537ED7761B8257865CEA537ED&FORM=VIRE

Hermit

Reaction score
Step outside. Hike up a mountain. (I've been to Everest Base Camp, I guarantee you the air is thinner).

If the atmosphere was inside a container, then air pressure and air density would be constant everywhere as you ascend.
Gas pressure gradient is possible in a container. Gas pressure gradient requires a container, because without the container there would be nothing for the gas to press against to create the gradient.

Thus fuckin cunt is raving, no one ever mentioned gravitational fields
Your buddy Kangal brought up gravitational fields, and you even quoted his post:

Gravity affects gases in several ways:
  1. Density stratification: In a gravitational field, gases tend to stratify based on their density, with heavier gases settling towards the bottom and lighter gases rising towards the top. This is known as density stratification or buoyancy.
  2. Pressure variation: Gravity also affects the pressure of gases. In a gravitational field, the pressure of a gas decreases with height, as the weight of the gas above exerts less pressure on the gas below.
  3. Atmospheric effects: Gravity plays a crucial role in shaping the Earth's atmosphere. The gravitational force of the Earth holds the atmosphere in place, preventing it from escaping into space. Gravity also causes the atmosphere to be denser at lower altitudes and thinner at higher altitudes.
And we see all these effects.
What has this to do with the topic. Do you believe the film of the ascent module lifting off the moon in Apollo 15 and 17 is real or fake?

valamhic

Reaction score
The exhaust in a vacuum can be a different shape, but it is still there.

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
There is loads of smoke and a very visible flame.
The smoke is not actually from the exhaust directly. As the rocket rises you can see the flame peter out and dissipate.

Here's another example.

View: https://youtu.be/tRXSa8AadYU?si=f3uEVOzMDNkox0CH

After the initial dust and smoke there's actually very little smoke from the engines themselves.

And these are far more powerful than the LM ascent engine.

valamhic

Reaction score
So at l
Gas pressure gradient is possible in a container. Gas pressure gradient requires a container, because without the container there would be nothing for the gas to press against to create the gradient.

Your buddy Kangal brought up gravitational fields, and you even quoted his post:
So long last I know what you are saying, You are saying that a hypergolic rocket motor working under load in a vacuum emits no flame visible to the human eye at all and the smoke generated escapes onto surrounding area that in such a way that it cannot be observed.

The flame you say cannot be seen ever when looking up from below.

Am I correct in my analysis of your claims?

valamhic

Reaction score
The smoke is not actually from the exhaust directly. As the rocket rises you can see the flame peter out and dissipate.

Here's another example.

View: https://youtu.be/tRXSa8AadYU?si=f3uEVOzMDNkox0CH

After the initial dust and smoke there's actually very little smoke from the engines themselves.

And these are far more powerful than the LM ascent engine.

That is not what the various videos of Titan 2 launched show. There is no visible flame or smoke from either of the 2 Apollo lunar ascent modules from their initial ignition to the last view after pitch over.

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
That is not what the various videos of Titan 2 launched show. There is no visible flame or smoke from either of the 2 Apollo lunar ascent modules from their initial ignition to the last view after pitch over.
It's a much weaker engine, in a vacuum.

Hermit

Reaction score
So at l

So long last I know what you are saying, You are saying that a hypergolic rocket motor working under load in a vacuum emits no flame visible to the human eye at all and the smoke generated escapes onto surrounding area that in such a way that it cannot be observed.

The flame you say cannot be seen ever when looking up from below.

Am I correct in my analysis of your claims?
I'm not talking about rockets. I'm talking about the impossibility of the gas pressure which we have on earth existing next to a vacuum (space). Space is impossible, therefore all claims of going to the moon or space are false.

valamhic

Reaction score
I'm not talking about rockets. I'm talking about the impossibility of the gas pressure which we have on earth existing next to a vacuum (space). Space is impossible, therefore all claims of going to the moon or space are false.
Right, well that needs to be discussed separately because I am juggling a few balls. So clarify if you agree on the basics. Air pressure is at 1 bar at sea level. Do you agree its pressure reduced with elevation?

valamhic

Reaction score
Hermit says there is no such thing as space. There is air all between the earth and moon and around the sun, How can I argue with that

Hermit

Reaction score
Let's see your proof.
Are you saying that it is not possible to have a gas pressure gradient in a container?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXnaVvgaYY8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNYCdbDKOhA

Gas pressure formulas, e.g. PV = nRT, include V for volume, i.e. the volume of a container. How can you have volume without a container?

pressure-gradient-comes-from-gas-pressure-l.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir64EcRkf5Q

Pressure Gradients in Natural Gas Reservoirs:

Is it possible.png

Even FlatEarth.ws says you can have a gradient in a container:
In reality, the gas inside the container is also affected by gravity and will also have a pressure gradient, just like the gas outside.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom