New
Reaction score
And it looks like they are not putting up much of a show

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Who knows what to believe. The pictures of bandaged actors covered in dirt are already out .

Also, how are Russian soldiers able to stand in the open without being sniped.
Maybe it is all a farce.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That could change dramatically when Russia has to use more ground troops.
Well anything could change but how is it that I have seen video of two Russian soldiers just standing in the street without fear of being sniped????
This being only a few hours in.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Are the Ukes fighting or fleeing I certainly would not be eager to die for these fool politician puppets

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
it should be impossible to invade a country of 45 million if they had any support of the ruling politicians.

I certainly would not fight for Joe and Hunter. Or for Donald and Jarid either

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The Ukraine is an American vassal and exists at her pleasure. Obama and his really fucked up in 2014 when they ran out Yanukovych and gave Putin the finger. Vlad was taking notes all the while and keeping his powder dry.
Thomas Sheridan also did a great video that I will post later.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Why not for Donald. Do you think this would have happened if Trump was still in charge?
The war in the East continued while he was in charge.
Hard to say really but certainly it would be less likely.
I dont think Trump was real, but just a excellent actor.

A real president would propose separating the largely Russian areas.

S

Sandra

Well im sick of the virtue signalling on Farcebook, its everywhere! No mention of what has happened this last 8 years, all bad Mr Putin. Last time i saw this sort of blanket propaganda was when the media were after Trump supposedly. Same tactics again so i wonder will the outcome be Russia assimilated into the NWO? Is Putin a WEF man? If he is we will soon know.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Well im sick of the virtue signalling on Farcebook, its everywhere! No mention of what has happened this last 8 years, all bad Mr Putin. Last time i saw this sort of blanket propaganda was when the media were after Trump supposedly. Same tactics again so i wonder will the outcome be Russia assimilated into the NWO? Is Putin a WEF man? If he is we will soon know.
And you ask the crucial question, is Putin playing his part. If he is, then we will see him fire a nuke. If not, we will likely see him blamed for the nuke. If he is fake, he is even a better actor than Trump. You can trust no reports of course but in the next few days Putin needs to take Kiev and secure the airports, otherwise I imagine his supplies would be dwindling by now.

I thought the people on fb were bad with the virus rubbish but both sides now are full scale demented with the Clare flag.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Looks like the turk/israel drones are a major problem for Vlad

Popular Threads

Top Bottom